Organisation : Sports Authority of India & Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports
Contest Name : Logo Design Competition for National Centre for Sports 2020 (NCSC)
Applicable For : Indian Nationals
Contest Last Date : 10.01.2021
Website : https://www.mygov.in/task/logo-design-competition-national-centre-sports-ncsc/
MyGov Logo Design Competition for NCSC
Logo Design Competition for National Centre for Sports (NCSC)
Related / Similar Competition :
MyGov Short Film Contest 2021 by Ministry of Information & Broadcasting
NCSC invites creative designers, artists and innovators to participate in the ‘NCSC Logo Designing Competition’. The logo should reflect the contemporary identity of sports culture in the nation and give the sport coaching pursuers a greater sense of purpose.
How to Apply?
All entries must be submitted through creative corner section of www.mygov.in. Entries submitted through any other medium / mode would not be considered for evaluation.
Step-1 : Go to the link given above.
Step-2 : Click on “Login to Participate”
Step-3 : Enter your Email ID (or) Mobile Number and
Step-4 : Enter your Password to Login.
Step-5 : After Login, you can submit your entries.
New User, Register First to Participate in the Competition.
1. Design should be submitted in JPEG, PNG, or PDF format only.
2. Proposed Logo should be designed in colour. The design shall be provided in both CYMK and RGB formats. The size of the design may vary from 5 cm X 5 cm to 60 cm X 60 cm in either portrait or landscape.
3. The design should be usable on the website / social media such as Twitter/Facebook and on printed materials such as black and white press releases, stationery and signage, labels, etc.
4. The Logo should be designed on the digital platform. The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in open file format (EPS/CDR/PSD). Participants should ensure that original designs are submitted.
5. All fonts should be converted to outlines.
6. File should be high resolution – at least 300 pixels per inch at 100% size.
7. File should look clean (no pixilated or bit-mapped) when viewed on screen at 100%.
8. Entries should not be submitted in compressed or self – extracting formats.
9. The design should not be imprinted or watermarked.
The winning entry will be awarded – Rs. 20,000/-
1. All entries received by the stipulated date and found in order, shall be evaluated by a Selection Committee, constituted for the purpose. The Committee will shortlist the entries and will decide the winner if an entry is found suitable.
2. Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, simplicity, technical excellence, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they communicate the theme of National Centre for Sports Coaching (NCSC).
3. The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participant or on any decision of the Selection Committee.
4. There will be only one winner of the competition.
5. Winner shall be required to provide the original open-source file of the design, which shall be the property of NCSC.
6. Any legal proceedings arising out of the competition/ its entries/ winners shall be subject to local jurisdiction of Delhi State only. Expenses incurred for this purpose will be borne by the parties themselves.
7. NCSC if it so decides, reserves the right not to proceed with the competition at any stage.
Payment to the winner will be made through electronic mode for which the necessary bank details will be taken after the declaration of winner of the contest.
Terms & Conditions
1. Each entry should be accompanied by a brief explanation of the design and how best it encapsulates its essence.
2. All entries must be submitted through creative corner section of www.my.gov.in. Entries submitted through any other mode/medium would not be considered for evaluation.
3. An entry could be by an Indian citizen or a team project.
4. Each participant / team can submit only ONE entry. The submission of entry is free.
5. The participant should make sure that his/her MyGov profile is accurate and updated for further communication. This includes details such as names, latest photo, country declaration, complete postal address, email id and phone number, etc. entries with incomplete profiles would not be considered.
6. All entries will be property of NCSC and may use entries as and when required.
7. NCSC, SAI or MyGov takes no responsibility for corrupted or late entries.
8. The design should be usable on Whatsapp/other mobile apps/ social media such as Twitter/ Facebook/ Instagram and on magazines, commercial Hoardings/ standees, Brochures, Leaflets and Pamphlets, Souvenirs and other Publicity and Marketing materials.
The winner will be declared through email or by way of announcing his /her name on the MyGov blog page. The result of the competition will also be uploaded on the Sports Authority of India website.
Once a winner is declared, he/she will need to revert through email within 02 working days or else another winner will be chosen.
Last Date for the submission of entries is 10th January 2021
For any queries, please feel free to contact: dir.ncsc-sai [AT] gov.in