|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organisation : MY FM Ke Rangrezz
Contest Name : Painting Competition 2021
Applicable For : Children between 6 Years-12 years
Website : https://myrangrezz.com/
MY FM Ke Rangrezz Painting Competition
MY FM Ke Rangrerzz, the largest painting competition of Tier 2 and 3 markets of India is now in its 7th season. The MY FM annual calendar pages are graced with 12 winning paintings of each city.
Related / Similar Contest : Space Foundation Art Contest 2021
Rangezz has been an exceptional talent showcasing platform with a total participation of over 1.4 million students in and over 5000 schools took part in the last 6 years. The students have shown great enthusiasm.
Year 2020 is an aberration in human history and the pandemic year has paved way for the new normal. This year Rangrezz goes digital, where kids can paint and upload their work on this website. From downloading the participation certificate to downloading the annual calendar, the site has it all.
Who Can Participate?
1- An Individual resident of India
2- The painting competition is open only for children
3- The age group of the children should be between 6 Years-12 years
4- An individual who hasn’t faced any criminal conviction at any time.
How To Participate?
The participation for the competition is done online on https://myrangrezz.com/. The participation to the competition is free.
1. Painting should be done on A3 or A4 size sheet
2. Painting should be in a landscape or horizontal format
3. Painting can be made using any kind of colors – Watercolor, Oil, Acrylic, etc
4. Painting should be JPG or PNG format.
5- Painting file size should not exceed 3MB
6- Painting should not contain any frame, mat or watermark.
7- Painting should be hand drawn by the participant.
1. “Rangrezz” painting competition is organised by D B Corp Limited (Radio Division) having its corporate office address at FC 10 and 11, Sector 16 A, Film City, Noida (Hereinafter “Organizer”).
2. In using, Rangrezz the schools and participant participating shall be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below.
3. Each Participant should read, understand all the terms and conditions and if they so feel necessary they must seek all clarifications and explanations from the Organizer before beginning the registration process.
4. The Schools/Participant agrees to provide correct, authentic and true information. The Organizer reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User/Participant at any point of time.
5. The Organizer reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions carefully at any point of time. The User is therefore advised to read these terms and conditions for participating in the contest.
6. Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Organizer expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
7.All information displayed on Rangrezz web page constitutes an “Registration Form”. Your participation in the contest which shall be subject to the terms and conditions given below. The Organizer reserves the right to accept or reject your registration.
8. Participation by the students:
The activity will be conducted in two phases as follows:
Phase 1: The student has to register himself/herself at our website https://myrangrezz.com/ and then upload his/her painting on the link provided on the website.
Phase 2: The Organizer will select the best paintings and will contact the respective students to continue the competition on the digital platform or on ground, depending upon Covid-19 guidelines for on-ground activities as may be in force at the time of the activity.
9. These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted.
10. “Rangrezz” Contest participants must meet with the prescribed age group of 6 yrs to 14 yrs.
11. The Organizer will provide all the drawing sheets to student for their paintings.
12. Selection of paintings will be done by a jury formed by the Organizer. Jury’s decision will be final and binding. No communication regarding the decision of Jury will be entertained under any circumstances whatsoever.
13. Copyright on selected paintings will vest with MY FM.
14. Each participant of Rangrezz has to inform the Organizer if there is a change in their address or contact number.
15. The contest is based on a theme “Mere Sapno Ka 2021 ”. The students will make the paintings on the same theme only.
16. The Organizer shall be at liberty to change the theme for any particular city/state/region in its sole discretion. Such revised theme will be informed to the participating schools in advance and the same shall be posted on MY FM website namely www.myfmindia.com .
17. This Organizer will not be liable for any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
18. The Participants/Schools agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Organizers from and against any and all claims, liabilities, actions, suits, proceedings (including attorney’s cost) instituted by them or anyone claiming under them, arising out of emanating from the conduct of the Rangrezz activity by the Organizer.
19. The Organizers reserve the right to take necessary action if the Organizers come to know about any foul play/use of unfair means during the contest.
20. Use of unfair means during the course of contest will result in automatic disqualification.
21. The final power rests with the Organizer. The Organizer has the power to reform or alter the contest’s procedures and disbursement of the scholarship from time to time if necessary.
22. Rangrezz can be withdrawn at any point of time without any prior intimation, at the sole discretion of the Organizer.
23. In case of any dispute, arising out of the present terms & conditions, same shall be referred to the sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Organizer. The seat of arbitration will be at New Delhi only. In any case if any matter has to go to the court, only New Delhi Courts shall have jurisdiction to decide such matters.