- PCRA Saksham National Essay/Painting/Quiz...
PCRA Saksham National Essay/Painting/Quiz Competition 2021 : pcracompetitions.org
Organisation : Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA)
Contest Name : Saksham National Essay/Painting/Quiz Competition 2021
Applicable For : School Students
Entries Last Date : 10.02.2021
Website : https://pcra.org/en/home
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
PCRA Saksham National Competition
Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA) is inviting Schools and Students for ‘Saksham’ National Competition 2021.
Related/ Similar Contest : Super 7 Poetry Contest 2021
Three Competitions Are Being Conducted By PCRA
For Schools Only :
** Quiz for selecting School team and thereafter State and National level.
Essay & Painting Competition
1. Only those schools in India which are recognized by Central & State Boards, can participate.
2. It is mandatory for the Schools to conduct the competition in school premises in a fair manner. It is requested that all eligible (maximum number of) students take part in this competition , as this is in National interest.
3. Schools to conduct Essay competition in one or more of the following languages- Hindi, English, Assamese, Bengali, Gujara , Kannada, Kashmiri, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Maithili, Dogri, Nepali, Bodo and Santhali.
4. Eligibility: Students of classes 7, 8, 9 & 10.
5. One student can participate in only one language.
6. Essay should not exceed 700 words.
7. Student must submit essay in his/her own handwriting.
8. Topic: One Step Towards Green & Clean Energy
9. Competition Period: 04.01.2021 to 10.02.2021. Last entry on or before 10.02.2021.
10. School is required to evaluate the entries, and select/ upload Best two entries in essay (irrespective of language) and best two entries in painting on our webportal (www.peracompetitions.org). The selection of best 2 entries to be completed by the school latest by 15.02.2021.
11. Best two students shortlisted by the school will be invited to participate in State Level Competition which will be conducted online only.Their entries at this level will be evaluated and attractive cash prizes & certificates will be awarded to Top-50 students of each State/UT.
12. The top 5 students of each State/UT for both essay & painting will be invited in online National Level Competition, and the top 20 students in the National level competition will win additional lucrative cash prizes and certificates.
Please check our web portal www.peracompetitions.org. For more details contact PCRA on: 011-26715360 or email: contact [AT] ocracornoetitions.org.
School Quiz Competition
1. Only schools in India recognized by Central &State Boards of India, can participate.
2. This competition shall be conducted online through web portal www.peracompetitions.org.
3. The schools shall register themselves on our portal www.peracompetitions.org first and then they can register the names of all Students on the same portal www.peracompetitions.org. All the students can then participate as Individuals in First Round i.e. School Level Round from their residence or school.
4. Eligibility: Students of classes 7,8, 9 & 10.
5. Questions shall pertain to Fuel Conservation, Environment, General Studies and General Knowledge.
6. It is requested that all eligible (maximum number of) students take the online quiz, as it will add to their knowledge and is in National interest.
7. Software wiII select the two best scoring participants, who wiII form the School team.
8. The School team (two best scoring participants) shall then participate in the second round or State level round, by logging in the portal, sitting together at school/ convenient premises, in the specified period, for which detailed email will be sent by PCRA.
9. The shortlisted best school team (winner) at State level shall be informed by email by PCRA. This team shall participate in National round by logging in the portal, in the specified period, for which detailed email will be sent by PC RA.
10. The schools shall be informed / intimated about the winners at each level on the web portal itself as well as through emai Is.
11. School level Competition Period:04.01.2021 to 10.02.2021 for online Quiz competition upto School level only
Important Guidelines :
1. The decision of the Jury/Expert committee appointed by PCRA will be final and binding in respect of all matters concerning the competition.
2. Plagiarism may lead to cancellation of entry.
3. The entries submitted would be the sole property of PCRA, with right to use and right to edit for any purpose it considers appropriate.
4. Children of employees of PCRA are not eligible forthe prizes.
5. Schools should tryto hold the competitions and complete the evaluation as earlyas possible to avoid last minute rush in submission.
मैं इस प्रतियोगिता में भाग लेना चाहती हूं कृपया करें मुझे इस प्रतियोगिता की भागीदारी बनाएं
I m participated in essay writing
When we will get the names of selected students to district level from school?
what are the judging criteria?
what are the judging criteria for essays and painting?
Please let us know if the date is extended till 10 March , so that we can register by 15th ofthis month for
Kindly intimate to my mail id
Essay and painting
Muja comedscenes me participate karna hai
I want to know about Vedic Mathematics so that I could suggest my teachers to follow it if I find it interesting and simple.