Organization : Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry [FICCI]
Competition Name : Best Animated FRAMES Awards 2016 (BAF)
Applicable For : Students & Professionals in the field of Animation
|Have questions? Please ask at the bottom of this page.|
Website : http://www.ficci-frames.com/baf.htm
Award Categories & Fee Structure : https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/4605-Deetails.pdf
Rules and Regulations : https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/4605-Reegulations.pdf
Register Here : http://www.ficci-frames.com/baf/baf2016/register_bafaward.htm
Related / Similar Contest : FICCI Global Writing Competition 2020
Best Animated FRAMES Awards :
The Best Animated Frames [BAF] Awards was started in 2004 by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry [FICCI] to recognize and honour students and professionals in the field of Animation.
Last Date For Entries : 1st Feb, 2016
This first ever Animation Awards in India grew over the years to encompass awards not only in Animation, but also in the VFX and Gaming fields. The contest now receives top-notch entries from across the globe. In fact, the last BAF Awards held in March 2015 received 400 entries from across 12 countries.
The 13th edition of BAF Awards will take place on March 30th, 2016 at Hotel Renaissance, Powai, Mumbai for which entries are invited in various categories of Animation, Visual Effects & Gaming. The last date to send the entries is 1st Feb, 2016. Please register your entries online and send the entries in the formats prescribed along with the required fee to the address given below
Contest Rules & Regulations :
1. Entries are to be submitted through the online ‘Entry Form’
2. Only entries completed and/or released during the calendar year 2015 are eligible.
3. Entries previously submitted for the FICCI BAF Awards are not eligible.
4. Participants may submit multiple entries. However, a separate entry form must be filled in for each entry
5. If two or more companies have been involved in the production of an entry, it is permissible to have a joint submission. Any contention/dispute arising out of the same have to be resolved by the parties concerned.
6. Please note: Each category has the following optional competition formats:
1. ‘Indian’ – This option is for Indian products i.e entries produced by Indian citizens OR companies/institutions registered in India. Additionally, in cases of partnerships, co-production & joint production, this is applicable provided the IP originated from an Indian citizen OR companies/institutions registered in India. However, the work execution could have been carried out anywhere in the world”
2. ‘International’ – For all entries produced outside India. Also, Indian entrants who wish to compete on an International platform can choose to participate in this ‘International’ format.
3. ‘Both’ – Alternately, Indian entrants can choose to participate in both ‘Indian’ and ‘International’ formats.
7. The entry must be submitted in its original state and if alterations of any kind are noticed, the entry will be disqualified.
8. If an entry is wrongly submitted in an unsuitable category or if there is any ambiguity, FICCI has the authority to move the entry into a relevant category.
9. By submitting an entry for the BAF Awards 2016, the entrant is certifying that:
** The entry was completed/released in the calendar year 2015
** The entrant (Company/individual) either owns the rights to the entry or is authorized by the rightful owner to enter the same in the BAF Awards 2016.
** The entry submitted is the entrant’s original work and that it does not infringe the copyrights or intellectual property rights of any third party.
10. By submitting an entry for the BAF Awards 2015, the entrant agrees:
** To grant FICCI the right to free, non-commercial usage of all materials submitted along with the entry including visuals, sound and text for use in the festival catalogue, web site, press releases, screenings and other promotional activities.
** To grant FICCI the right to share the entry with jury members and delegates during the FICCI FRAMES Festival and other events showcasing the BAF Awards thereafter.
** To also grant FICCI the right to use clippings during the Awards Ceremony for the Presentation AV. If a deviation is required from one or more of the above-mentioned terms, a clear written request on official letterhead should be sent to FICCI. The onus lies with the Entrant to submit this ‘Deviation Letter’.
11. FICCI will not be responsible for delayed, illegible, incomplete entries or other errors, regardless of cause.
12. Any physical entry materials [except in certain Gaming categories] will become the property of FICCI and will not be returned to entrants.
13. FICCI reserves the sole discretion to disqualify entrants found to be influencing, manipulating or tampering with the submission or selection process, providing falsified information or acting in violation of the rules and regulations.
14. FICCI will automatically disqualify any entrant that submits any entry or supporting materials that contain text, sound or images that they, in their sole opinion and for any reason, find uncivil, vulgar, offensive, or inappropriate for public viewing, or that may present FICCI and the sponsors in a negative light.
15. FICCI will oversee the Awards process and arbitrate disputes, if any. Any entrant who has a compelling reason for complaint or grievance whatsoever will do so with the necessary support documentation/evidence as required and send it to the FICCI Headquarters at New Delhi. FICCI’s decisions and interpretations of the official rules will be final and binding.
16. Only Nominees will be provided invitations to the Awards Ceremony.
17. All entries must be submitted within the stipulated Last Dates, failing which entries will be disqualified.
18. Entrants are solely responsible for providing correct entry information. FICCI is not liable for incorrect spelling of project titles and entrants’ names as a result of incorrect information submitted on the entry forms.
For any further information, please contact:
Entertainment Division- FICCI
Federation House, Tansen Marg, New Delhi, 110 001, India
T: +91 11 23316527 (D)
E : email@example.com
Mobile : +91-9560013156
For Technical queries please contact: