Organisation : Modern Education Society’s Centre for Talent Search & Excellence
Competition Name : MTSE 2021 Maharashtra Talent Search Examination
Applicable For : Students Studying in Std. VIII, IX and X
Applicable States/UTs : Maharashtra
Application Last Date : 31.05.2021 (Date is Extended)
Exam Date : 26th June 2021
Website : https://www.mtsexam.org/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Applications are now available for MTSE 2021 Maharashtra Talent Search Exam on the official website.
** All students studying in std. VIII, IX and X in Govt. recognized schools.
** For appearing at MTSE std. IX, it is not compulsory to have appeared at MTSE std VIII.
** For appearing at MTSE std. X it is not compulsory to have appeared at MTSE std.VIII & IX.
How To Apply?
** Application forms can be obtained from Headmaster / Principal of the School.
** Head of the institutes are requested to demand the No. of Forms required by them for Std. VIII, IX and X on the school letter-head, which shall enable the centre to send the forms accordingly.
** Fees for these forms can be sent to the centre at the time of submission of the filled forms.
** Please return the unused forms if any, along with the filled forms. Individual student can obtain application form by paying the fees in advance.
** The Schools can download the Application Form using the link given below and print the required number of copies of the same.
** Completely filled application forms along with the examination fee should reach MTS office on or before 31st May 2021.
** On submission of application forms, students will receive Acknowledgement and Admit Card. Students should bring this admit card while coming for the examination. Xerox it if necessary.
** In case of individual students the acknowledgement card will be sent to their residential addresses while for students applying through schools or coordinators, the acknowledgement cards will be sent to their respective schools / coordinators.
** If students do not receive Acknowledgement and Admit Card before the end of March, then please contact MTS Office.
For written examination, the centers will be allotted at District or Taluka places. To allot a centre of examination at least 150 Students should appear for the MTS examination (Std. VIII, Std. IX and Std. X together). If the number of students is less, they will be allotted a nearby centre. Students will have to appear at the given center at their own cost.
Examination Center No., Center code, Exam. No. and place of examination will be communicated to the school by end of March. Students should collect the information from school and write the same in the boxes provided on the Acknowledgement and Admit Card. This information will also be available on this website.
Awards & Prizes
Merit list of MTSE will be prepared at two levels.
(a) State Level Merit List
(b) District Level Merit List
Merit list at each level will have urban and rural components. Schools at all district places and within corporation limits will be treated as urban while all schools at villages and taluka places are incorporated in rural areas.
1) State Level Prize : Students appearing in the state level merit list will be awarded State Level Prize of Rs. 1000/- each.
2) District Level Prize : Students who could not secure place in the State level merit list but have made it in the District Level Merit List will be awarded to the District Level Prize of Rs. 400 /-
3) Special Prizes : Rs. 200 /- each will be awarded for those students who could not awarded State or District Prize but have secured marks more than particular marks.
4) Taluka Prizes : Rs. 150 /- each students who could not awarded State or District Level Prize but have done well in their Talukas.
5) Consolation Prizes : Besides these Prize, some students will be awarded consolation prizes of Rs. 100 /-.
6) Merit Prizes : Rs. 5000/-, Rs. 3000/- & Rs. 2000/- will be awarded to the first three students in the state level merit lists of rural and urban areas for each standard. A special prize of Rs. 500/- will be awarded to a student standing first in each paper & every section of written examination.
7) Other Medium Prize : Rs. 400/- will be awarded to a certificate holder having maximum marks amongst Hindi, Urdu, and Gujarati medium students.
8) Certificates : The students securing 70 marks or more out of 200 in written examination will be awarded a certificate of merit.
** Last date for submission of application form : Saturday, 27th March 2021
** Last date for submission of application form : Saturday, 10th April 2021 (with late fee 75 /- Rs.)
** Written Examination for std. VIII, IX and X will be conducted on : Saturday, 26th June 2021.
** On the basis of written examination the interview of the 10th std. students will be conducted between 26th July and 5th August. Detailed information about the interview will be communicated to the students at their residential address and to their schools. The letters of interview will be sent between 15th and 20th July.
** Results of all other students of std. VIII, IX and X will be communicated to their respective schools by post at the end of June.
1) Please note that this examination will be conducted on the whole syllabus for the respective standard. No part of the syllabus will be omitted.
2) This card is acknowledgement of your application as well as admit card for the examination. It is essential to bring this admit card while coming for the examination. Xerox it if necessary.
3) Your centre no., centre code, exam. no. and place of examination will be communicated to your school. Please write the same in the boxes provided for the same before coming to the examination. This information will be available on our website. Similarly, Interview schedule and results of MTS Exam. will also be available on our website. : www.mtsexam.org
4) Examination will be conducted between 11.00 a.m. and 2.00 p.m. without any recess. However, you are expected to occupy your seat before 10.30 a.m.
5) Student should bring ball point pen for writing the answers.
6) While coming for exam. bring your own water bottle.