Organisation : Ministry of Information and Broadcasting & NFDC
Contest Name : Netaji Ke Sapne. Udaan India Ki ! A Short Film Contest 2021
Applicable For : Indian Citizens
Last Date : 22nd February 2021
Website : https://www.mygov.in/task/netaji-ke-sapne-udaan-india-ki-short-film-contest/
|Want to comment on this post? |
Go to bottom of this page.
MyGov Short Film Contest
On the occasion of Parakram Diwas, the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, along with NFDC is organising and hosting an online Short Film Competition (SFC) on the dreams of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose. The theme of the competition is – Netaji Ke Sapne. Udaan India ki!
This contest is open only for Indian Citizens
Submissions of the entries for Short Film Contest will commence from 23rd January 2021 at 10.00 am till 22nd February 2021 at 11.45 pm
How to Participate?
All entries for the Short Film Contest must be submitted to the Creative Corner Section ofwww.MyGov.in. Entries submitted through any other medium / mode will not be entertained nor considered for evaluation.
Step-1 : Go to the link given above.
Step-2 : Click on “Login to Participate”
Step-3 : Enter your Email ID (or) Mobile Number and
Step-4 : Enter your Password to Login.
Step-5 : After Login, you can submit your entries.
New User, Register First to Participate in the Competition.
How to Upload the Film?
1. Please upload your film on online streaming sites like youtube or vimeoonly and paste the link to the film in the comment box as your entry. Films uploaded through Google drive or we transfer links will not be accepted. Storyboards, scripts as Word or PDF documents or pictures will not be accepted as entries.
2. Please ensure the films are shot in HD format and are in the ratio 16:9 in Horizontal format. Films shot using vertical formats like the ones shot on mobile phones will not be accepted.
** Entries are open only for Short Film with duration of maximum 3 minutes each.
** The Short Film can be made in any one of the 22 official Indian languages with transcript (in verbatim) in Hindi /English.
** The content of the Short Film should be suitable for Universal viewing.
** Entries without either of these components shall not be eligible for the contest.
** Participant shall make sure that his/her personal profile is accurate and updated since MoI&B / NFDC will be using this for further communication. This includes details, such as name, photo, ID Proof, phone number and email address. Entries with incomplete profiles will not be entertained nor considered.
** The participant must be the same person who has conceptualised and shot the short film. Strict penal action will be taken against any violation of this clause and may also lead to disqualification from the Contest.
** The top entries, which receive a prize for Short Film, will be the intellectual property of the MoI&B and the winner cannot exercise any right over it, after acceptance of the prize.
** Multiple submissions of entries by the same participant will not be considered and the first entry per participant received would be considered.
1. The Panel of Jury will assess all the qualified entries received for award.
2. Entries will be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, simplicity, merit and visual impact and with the below subject matter / theme: -Netajikesapne. Udan India ki!
3. The decision of the Panel of Jury will be final and binding on all the Contestants and no clarifications in this regard will be issued to any participants for any of their decisions.
Applicant will have to upload a copy of valid ID Proof along with the entry on MyGov portal while applying for the contest. Identity proof will be kept confidential with MyGov till jury completes its assessment.
The selected Top entries will be awarded with Cash Prizes
Professional Category :
** First Prize (INR 2,00,000)
** Second Prize(INR 1,00,000)
** Third Prize (INR 50,000)
Non-Professional Category :
** First Prize (INR 1,00,000)
** Second Prize(INR 50,000)
** Third Prize (INR 25,000)
The last Date for Submission of entries is 22nd February 2021.