Organisation : Bangla Entertainment Private Limited
Contest Name : Baalveer Contest 2021
Applicable For : Indian citizens, residing in India
Last Date : April 10, 2021
Website : https://www.aath.in/baalveer-contest/12
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Sony Aath Baalveer Contest
Baalveer Contest is conducted by Bangla Entertainment Private Limited (“BEPL”) owned television channel ‘Sony Aath’
Related / Similar Contest : Sony Aath Gopal Bhar Contest 2022
Who Can Participate?
1. The Activity is open only to Indian citizens, residing in India. Citizens and/or residents of countries are not eligible to participate.
2. The Participants must be adults having attained the age of eighteen (18) years to participate in the Activity as on the date of the Activity.
3. The present Activity is limited to individuals residing in India.
Contest Date & Time
Day/s of the Activity: March 08, 2021 to April 10, 2021
Start and End Timing of the Contest : 7.00pm to 7.30pm [Monday to Friday] between March 08, 2021 to April 10, 2021
How To Participate?
1) During the contest period, a question will appear with two answer options. Users have to answer by giving a missed call on the below numbers corresponding to the option they feel is the correct answer.
8010558822 for option A
8010558833 for Option B
2) Users giving the missed call will not be charged. In case a user gives multiple answers, only the first response will be considered.
1) Vouchers codes will be shared with the Winners via SMS text.
2) Winners will be called for address details to disseminate the merchandise.
1) All the missed calls for the questions will be collected from the entries received during the contest period
2) Maximum of 3 winners who answer correctly shall be selected per day using a randomiser. The maximum number of winners will be decided at the sole discretion of SPN
1) The Names of the Winners will be declared on the Channel.
2) The Winners shall be declared as per the terms of the Basic T&Cs
3) In the event the Participant is not able to utilize the Prize or is unable / refuses to accept the same, the Prize will be revoked by BEPL.
** Activity shall be open for participation as per the timelines specified in the T&Cs for Activity.
** Employees, agents and promoters (including their immediate family members) of BEPL and any of their divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries, and others associated with the Activity in any manner, are not eligible to participate in the Activity.
** The Activity terms and conditions shall be mentioned on BEPL website https://www.aath.in/home (“ Website”). The Participants agree that by participating in the Activity, the Participants shall be bound by the terms and conditions provided at the Website.
** The Participants may be required to provide basic personal information about them including but not limited to Participant’s name, address, telephone number or mobile number and email address in order to register and participate in the Activity.
** The information provided by the Participants may be used by BEPL for internal purposes and to send in the future to the Participants promotional information pertaining to the BEPL network.
** For the Activity, each Participant must submit their complete entry in order to qualify as an entrant in the Activity (“Entries”) through Specific Mode of Participation specified in Specific T&C’s stated at end of this T&C.
** Participants entering the Activity may submit any number of Entries so long as such Entries meet BEPL’s criteria as specified in these T&Cs and are received during the Contest Term.
** The manner, day and the basis of choosing the winner (defined below) shall be specified in the Specific T&Cs of the Activity.
** The announcement about the Winners and the Prize(s) (defined below) shall be as per the T&Cs of the Activity.