Organisation : Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited
Contest Name : WWE Dhamaal League Contest 2021
Applicable For : Citizens of India
Last Date : May 29, 2021
Website : https://www.sonypicturessportsnetwork.com/tnc/wwe-dhamaal-league-t-amp-c-s/42
|Want to comment on this post? |
Go to bottom of this page.
Sony Pictures Sports Network WWE Dhamaal League
WWE Dhamaal League contest is hosted by Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited
The Contest shall be open for participation from April 13, 2021 till May 29, 2021
a. This Contest is strictly governed by the laws of India including the privacy laws of India.
b. The Contest is open for citizens of India only who are residing in India.
c. Contest Participants must have attained the age of 18 years to participate in the Contest.
d. Employees, agents and promoters (including their immediate family members) of Contest Organiser and any of their divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries, and others associated with the Contest in any manner, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
How to Participate?
** Any person interested in participating in the Contest, shall answer 1 (One) question displayed by the Contest Organiser on a daily basis during the Contest Period which shall appear on the Contest Organiser’s 4 PM broadcast of the show ‘WWE Dhamaal League’ on screen.
** The question must be answered by giving a missed call during the broadcast of the show itself on 91- 8652155550.
** In response to the missed call given by the Contest Participant(s), a call shall be received from an interactive system directing the Contest Participants to choose the right answer.
** 3 (Three) winners shall be selected on each day of the Contest Period through a random selection process from among the Contest Participant(s) who answer the Contest Question correctly
** The Winner(s) shall be contacted by the Contest Organiser on the contact number used to call the IVR Number within a reasonable time after the completion of the Contest or such other date as may be notified by Contest Organiser.
Each Winner shall stand a chance to win 1 (One) unit of official merchandise or an equivalent prize as may be determined by the Contest Organiser
Terms & Conditions
1. By calling the IVR Number, the Contest Participant(s) consents to receiving a telephonic call from the Contest Organiser or its authorized agent in relation to the Contest.
2. The Winner shall be eligible to win the Prize, as applicable, as decided by Contest Organiser at the Contest Organiser’s sole discretion. Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable under the laws of India shall be borne by the Winner in relation to the Prize.
3. Only the first answer/response of a Contest Participant shall be considered for the Contest. Any subsequent entries shall not be considered and shall be deemed null and void.
4. Each Contest Participant(s) stand a chance of winning only once during the Contest and any subsequent wins if declared, will be automatically void.
5. Within a period of Ninety-Six (96) hours from the announcement of the Winner(s) the Contest Organizer will attempt to contact the Winner by telephone on the telephone number of such Winner.
If the Winner(s) fail to receive this call due to any reason, the Contest Organiser will not make any further attempts to contact the Winner.
6. The Winner may collect the Prize upon showing and confirming the Winner’s name, mobile number, email address, photo ID proof and such other compliance may be required by Contest Organiser.