Organisation : CBSE
Contest Name : Creative Writing Competition 2021 to celebrate the 400thBirth Anniversary of Guru Tegh Bahadur ji
Applicable For : Students
Last Date : 19.07.2021
Website : http://cbseacademic.nic.in/#
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
CBSE Creative Writing Competition
Creative Writing Competition to mark the Celebration of 400th Birth Anniversary of Guru Tegh Bahadur ji from 1st May, 2021 to February 2022
Levels of Competition
1. School Level
2. Regional Level
3. National Level
CBSE will organize this competition at two levels (school and regional) for all its affiliated schools except Kendriya Vidyalayas and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas.
School Level Competition
1. The schools shall themselves conduct the competition in an online mode from 24th June to 19th July 2021 as per the following the details
2. The students can choose any one theme and one writing form.
3. The Paragraph/Essay/Poem can be submitted in Hindi or English language.
4. Schools shall complete the evaluation of entries by 24th July 2021 and shortlist one entry per category per writing form for onward submission to CBSE.
5. Selected entries should be submitted online at the following link from 24th July to 30th July2021 https://forms.gle/fAxR558a63txemgcA
Please note : The entry can be submitted as a word file, pdf file or as jpg. file not exceeding 10 MB.
6. Schools will give participation certificates to all their students participating in this competition at this level.
Regional Level Competition
1. The students who have been selected by the schools will participate at regional level in the month of September 2021.
2. Topic/Theme will be given by CBSE from the life and times of Guru Tegh Bahadur ji.
3. The competition will be held in all the above three mentioned categories and in all the writing forms (Paragraph, Essay, Poem) as mentioned above.
4. All the participants will be give an e-Certificate by CBSE.
5. The Board will forward the top 200 participants (inclusive of all categories and writing forms)from each CBSE Region to NCERT for the National Level Competition.
National Level Competition
1. The National Level competition will be organised by NCERT in collaboration with SCERTs through MyGov Platform from 1st January to 28th February 2022.
2. Awards will be declared by NCERT.
Notification : https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/pdf2021/56216-Advt.pdf
About Us :
The CBSE envisions a robust, vibrant and holistic school education that will engender excellence in every sphere of human endeavour. The Board is committed to provide quality education to promote intellectual, social and cultural vivacity among its learners. It works towards evolving a learning process and environment, which empowers the future citizens to become global leaders in the emerging knowledge society.
The Board advocates Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation with an emphasis on holistic development of learners. The Board commits itself to providing a stress-free learning environment that will develop competent, confident and enterprising citizens who will promote harmony and peace.
You are requested to encourage the students to participate in this competition. In case of any query, please mail at dsacad.cbse [AT] gmail.com