|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organisation : Central Board of Secondary Education
Contest Name : CBSE Expression Series 2021 on Charting India’s Progress@75
Applicable For : CBSE Students
Last Date : 20.07.2021
Website : http://cbseacademic.nic.in/
CBSE Expression Series on Charting India’s Progress@75
1. To celebrate the 75th year of India’s independence, the CBSE Expression Series for the session 2021-22 will be based on the theme India@75.
2. The first Expression Series for the session will be based on the sub-theme ‘Charting India’s Progress@75’.
Topics & Medium
|Class Category with Medium||Topic|
|Primary (Class 3 to 5) Paragraph (150 words) / Painting||What do I want to do for my Locality or the Place where I Live?
The Things I Love about my Country
|Middle (Class 6 to 8)
[Essay(400words)/ Painting/ Poem]
|The Achievements of India in the field of Science and Technology.
How would I contribute to the development of my country?
|Secondary (Class9&10) [Essay(700 words)/Painting/Poem||Progress of Indian Education Sector after independence.
Importance of Green Revolution in India’s Economic Development
(Class 11 &12) [Essay(1000 words)/Painting/Poem
|India: Challenges Ahead in Becoming Super Power
Indian Democracy: A Role Model of ‘Unity in Diversity’ for the World
Conducting Expression Series
At the School Level :
1. Schools shall themselves conduct the Expression Series on the above topics from 30th June to 20th July 2021.Information of the Expression Series should be given to all students.
2. For entries, i.e. Essays/ Paragraphs/ Paintings/Poems, participants sheet given as annexure I or a sheet with all details as given therein.
3. Schools shall complete the evaluation of entries by 20th July 2021 and shortlist one entry per class category for onward submission to CBSE.
Submission of Shortlisted Entries
1. Schools can submit the entries from 22nd July to 4th August 2021 using an android phone through CBSE Expression Series App available at Google Playstore.
2. Each participant will get an online certificate of participation at his/ her registered e-mail ID after the successful submission of entry.
3. 10 best entries of each category will be selected at the regional level by all CBSE regions for onward submission to CBSE, New Delhi.
4. Three best entries will be selected at the national level. All of these best entries shall be compiled in the form of a booklet for display on CBSE website.
Guidelines For Entry Submission
Android smart phone having operating system version 5.0 and above with internet connectivity.
1. CBSE Expression Series app may be downloaded and installed from Google Play Store. At the time of installation, please ensure that you “Accept” the permissions asked by app.
2. Tap on the “ CBSE Expression Series” icon to launch the App and follow the steps given below
Enter Affiliation No and LOC/Registration Password as Password and then tap on “SUBMIT” button.
Follow the steps given below after successful authentication
** Enter the Name of Candidate.
** Enter mobile number.
** Enter E-Mail ID.
** Enter the Roll Number generated at the school level.
** Select class category( primary/ middle/ secondary/ senior secondary).
** Select Class.
** Tap on “Take Photo” button to click the picture or select picture from media. Please ensure that the sheet contain all required details as given on annexure I.
** Tap “Upload Photo” and Upload picture on server.
** Click on ‘View Certificate’ for the online certificate generated after the successful submission of entry by school.
Step-3 : View Certificate
For Viewing the online certificate, kindly enter your mobile number and roll no. and click search
In case of any query, kindly contact at 011- 23231070 during office hours or email at cbseexpressions2122 [AT] gmail.com.