|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organization : VIT University
Competition Name : InoVIT 2016 South India Level Science Contest For School Children
Applicable For : School Children Classes 9th to 12th
Competition Dates : 9-10, January 2016
Website : http://www.vit.ac.in/
Registration Form : https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/5938-inovit2016.pdf
Last Date for Registration is 22nd December 2015
InoVIT Science Contest :
InoVIT – A Science contest for school children is a mega annual event launched by VIT University to create and encourage the Scientific innovations in the young minds at the school level. VIT is encouraging a lot of social activities in the schools across the country.
FIITJEE Science Quiz 2015 : www.contest.net.in/2023.html
Few of them are: GV School Development Programme, STARS scheme and more than 13 endowment awards in various academic institutions.
Working Model :
** Students between 9th and 12th std. can paricipate.
** Each team can have a maximum of THREE participants.
** Original work only accepted.
** An abstract, not more than 200 words should be submitted for entering in the preliminary round.
Any Innovative Scientific Model
Idea Presentation :
1. Students between 9th and 12th std. can participate.
2. Each team can have a maximum of three students.
3. Preference will be given for ideas that are innovative / original / creative and cost-effective
4. An abstract, not more than 200 words should be submitted for entering the preliminary round.
5. The team selected for final round need to make presentation for 10 minutes using PPT / chart.
Focus Should be on :
Fundamental Concepts / State-of-the Art methods / Technologies & Cost-Effective Solutions
Important Instructions :
1. The competition is open to all types of Schools (CBSE/ICSE/ISC/State Board).
2. Participants of final round are advised to come with their teacher to VIT University.
3. Free accommodation and food will be provided for the final round participants in VIT from 8.01.2016 at 5.00 p.m. to 11.01.2016 at 12.00noon. Teachers are only permitted to stay along with the students.
4. Electric outlets (Working Model) and LCD Projectors (Idea Presentation) will be provided.
5. Please follow our website for further updates.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Registration & Submission of abstract : 22nd December 2015
Declaration of Preliminary Round Results : 5 days from the receipt of abstract : 9-10, January 2016
Further clarification contact Prof. Prema Muthuswamy Mobile : 8428015388