|You can now ask your doubts / questions. Please go to the the bottom of this page for comments section.|
Organization : Central Board Secondary Organization
Competition Name : CBSE Expression Series 2015 Contest
Applicable States : All India
Website : http://cbseacademic.in/circulars.html
Notification : https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/602Circular_July_2015_ex_series.pdf
CBSE Expression Series Contest
** CBSE Expression Series is a ‘Writing Series’ initiated by CBSE in August 2014 as part of various activities conducted by the Board for the holistic development of students. For the year 2015-16, the ‘CBSE Expression Series’ are beginning from July 2015 onwards.
Related / Similar Contest :
CBSE Expression Series Result 2015
The ‘Expression Series’ shall focus not only on the contribution of great leaders of India but also on several important issues related to women, society (both rural and urban) and nation.
** The details of the ‘Expression Series’ are as follow
** The Series will be conducted on the second Friday and Saturday of the month.
** Topics will be uploaded on website on the second Wednesday of the month.
** Entries, in form of Essays and Poems, can be submitted by students through online and offline link provided on website or through mobile application.
** Students may submit their entries from schools as well as home.
** Entries can be submitted from 9.00 A.M. to 5.30P.M. on both the days.
** Students may express their thoughts and ideas in any of the 22 scheduled languages and English.
** Selection will be based on originality and creativity. Students shall be contacted telephonically on the phone numbers provided by them to ascertain the originality of the entry submitted.
** The final winners shall be selected from three class categories, i.e. classes 1st to 5th, Classes 6th to 8th and classes 9th to 12th.
** An award of Rs. 2500/- will be given to the winners after submitting a bona-fide certificate from school.
** The winners shall be given a ‘Certificate of Merit’ and all participants shall get an online ‘Certificate of Participation’.
** The winning entries will be compiled in a book/e-book for wider sharing of ideas and thoughts.
** The details of submission of entries are given at Annexure I, II, III & IV.
** To cater to the need of schools where the internet connectivity is limited, the Board has devised a registration-cum-response sheet (Annexure-IV),which may be downloaded, printed, photocopied for distributing to participants.
** After completion of activity, schools/ participants are required to scan it and send it to the links provided on website or through the mobile application.
Process flow for Online Submission
** To submit essay/ poems, kindly follow the instructions as under
** Students (participants) may login by clicking on the relevant category
** For Classes 1 to 5 – Click Here
** For Classes 6 to 8 – Click Here
** For Classes 9 to 12 – Click Here
** Fill in the registration form to register for the competition.
** (Note- Make sure you fill the form carefully. It may be noted that filling all the columns marked with * is mandatory)
** You may Participate as Individual/ Pair/Team (Select any one option carefully. Filling this is mandatory)
** Participants may submit entries as – Essay/Poem Select any one option carefully. Filling this is mandatory.
** (Note – The entry in any format should not exceed 5 MB)
** Choose the Language in which you wish to submit your entry.
** Select Online mode if you wish to submit entry accordingly.
** Type your essay/ poem in the space (Text box) provided.
** After typing text, click on ‘Submit’ Button. You have successfully registered and submitted your entry
1. Entries sent through email will not be entertained at all.
2. Entries should not exceed 5MB in any format. Visually impaired students can also use the audio/video mode.
3. Those who use the online mode may register only once as multiple registration may lead to disqualification.
4. The entries should not exceed the word limit as mentioned.
5. The entries/ writings must be original.
6. The entries without the registration details will be disqualified. Plagiarism, if detected at any point of time, will lead to disqualification of the prize.
7. There will also be a telephonic interaction to ascertain the originality of the Entry.
8. Students can refer to as many resources as they can avail, however, the entries submitted must be in their own language.
9. Final entries shall be selected by a panel of experts.
10. No further communication will be entertained on the selected entries.
11. Each page of the entry submitted by the participant must have the contact details as given in the Annexure-IV.