|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organisation : ISKCON Bangalore
Contest Name : Krishna Costume Contest 2021
Applicable For : Kids upto 10 years of age
Contest Last Date : 31/08/2021
Website : https://kcc.iskconsamskriti.org/
ISKCON Bangalore Krishna Costume Contest
Adorn your child as Krishna or Radha. The Best dressed will WIN special prizes.
Vote for our child who has dressed up as a character from Krishna Lila and share it with your friends and family for more votes.
The Krishna Costume Contest 2021 begins on August 20, 2021 and ends on August 31, 2021.
How to Participate?
Step 1 : Visit the official website through provided above.
Step 2 : Next, click on the “Register Now” button.
Step 3 : Fill the “Registration Form” with the required fields.
Step 4 : Upload your Child’s image.
Step 5 : Finally click on “Submit” button to complete your registration.
The panel of judges will evaluate the images based on the following criteria
** Presentation, visual appeal, and background
** Originality, creativity, and relevance to the theme
** Technical excellence, composition, and overall impact.
Prizes will be awarded in the following categories
** Voters’ Choice – top 10 winners securing the highest number of votes
** Judges’ Choice – cute 16 photos selected by the Judge Panel
** Apart from this 108 shortlisted images will be showcased on our Facebook page
Costume Contest Rules
1. The results will be announced tentatively on September 14, 2021, the auspicious appearance day of Sri Radhashtami.
2. The photos uploaded by the contestants will be reviewed and approved within 24-48 hours. Once approved, the entry will be available for voting in our voting console.
3. The voting lines will be open till August 31, 2021.
4. This contest is for children of age up to 10 years. The kids shall be dressed either as Krishna or Radha.
5. The photo must be submitted through our website. Only one photo per child is allowed. If any duplicate entry is found, the participant will be disqualified.
6. The photos will be screened by the organizers, who may reject the entry if
** the image is of low quality
** the photo is digitally manipulated
** more than one entry per child is received
** the image is a collage
** the photo is disruptively watermarked
** the submitted entry violates any of the contest rules
** there are any other subjects other than the child
** there are too many modern elements in the background.
7. Participants of the Krishna Costume Contest are requested to avoid using real peacock feathers for Krishna costume to prevent any possible cruel treatment of the birds.
Instead, you can use a cut-out of a digital print or hand-drawn peacock feather, or any other innovative way of representing the peacock feather.
8. Images that have won prizes in prior competitions, or have been used for commercial purposes and/or been published will not be eligible.
9. Images of not more than 5 MB in size must be submitted online and the organizer may request for higher resolution images subsequently. The original images should be at least 2 MB in size. Submitted images should be in .jpg or .jpeg or .png format.
10. Digital manipulation that distorts the reality of the images will not be allowed. Basic enhancements such as sharpening, contrast adjustment, background changing, or cropping are permitted.
11. Participants are entirely responsible for all entry-related costs. The photo submitted must be the original and unpublished work of the participant who must also be its copyright owner.
ISKCON Samskriti shall not be responsible for any violation of copyright laws or intellectual property violation laws by the participants.
12. The participant shall ensure that the photo they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject (or the parent or guardian) and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws.
13. The participant shall retain copyright to the image entered for the competition.
However, by submitting the photo for the competition, you will be regarded as having granted ISKCON Samskriti the right to use the image in print, broadcast and/or electronic and social media without any fee payment, for the purposes of promoting the competition or the charitable activities of ISKCON Samskriti. The images will not be used by ISKCON Samskriti for commercial purposes.
14. The winning photos will be selected by a panel of judges and their decision is final. No correspondence pertaining to the selection process and decision will be entertained.
15. ISKCON Samskriti reserves the right to award prizes or commendations or to reduce the number of prizes and commendations if an insufficient number of deserving photos is received.
16. ISKCON Samskriti reserves the right to debar a participant who violates any of these terms and conditions, without being liable for any notification.
If you have any queries please mail us at info [AT] iskconsamskriti.org – Do not call the temple number or any other contact numbers given on our website.