|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organisation : MyGov
Contest Name : Divyangjan Sashaktikaran Kitne Jagruk Hai Hum Quiz 2021
Applicable For : Indian Citizens
Last Date : 31/10/2021
Website : https://quiz.mygov.in/quiz/divyangjan-sashaktikaran-kitne-jagruk-hai-hum-quiz/
MyGov Divyangjan Sashaktikaran Kitne Jagruk Hai Hum Quiz
The Quiz is being organized by Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Government of India in collaboration with MyGov.
Related / Similar Quiz : MyGov IEPFA Independence 2.0 Quiz 2021
Government of India and Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities relentlessly working for the empowerment Divyangjan through its various schemes & programmes. Some of them are-
** ADIP scheme for providing assistance to divyangjan to enhance their mobility.
** AIC scheme to make India accessible for Divyangjan.
** Scholarship Scheme to promote Divyangjan’s education from pre matric to Doctorate level.
** UDID scheme to create a National Database for PwDs.
** Creating Barrier-free environment in public buildings and places.
** Skill Development for the empowering of Divyangjan to enhance the employability of Divyangjan.
How To Participate?
Any individual who desires to participate in the quiz will be required to provide his/her name, date of birth, correspondence address, email address and mobile number.
By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used solely for the purpose of the Quiz.
Step-1 : Go to the link provided above.
Step-2 : Read the Instructions and
Step-3 : Take the Quiz.
You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz.
** This is a timed quiz with 20 questions to be answered in 1200 seconds
** These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
** Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
** In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
** You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
** The quiz will start as soon as you click the Start Quiz button
Top fifty divyang participants will be gifted t-Shirts with the logo of the Department and the department will take the bytes of all those top fifty divyang participants and promote to social media.
Terms & Conditions
1. The following terms and conditions henceforth shall be governed by Indian laws and the judgments of the Indian judicial system.
2. The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks on the ‘Start Quiz’ button.
3. Entries once submitted cannot be withdrawn.
4. Questions contained within the quiz will be based on various schemes of DEPwD.
5. Participants will be required to provide their name, email address, telephone number, and additional details as required by the entry form.
By submitting their details and participating in the quiz, participants give consent to the MyGov platform and DEPwD to use this information as required to facilitate the conduct of the quiz competition, which may include confirmation of participant details, announcement of winners, and disbursement of awards.
6. Participants can only enter the quiz competition once. Multiple entries from the same participant will not be accepted and considered.
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of the competition at any time or cancel the competition as considered.
8. The organisers reserve the rights to disqualify participants, refuse entry, or discard entries, if such instances or participation is considered to be detrimental to the competition, or Additionally, any entry will be considered void if the information submitted is illegible, incomplete, false, or erroneous.
9. Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late, incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
10. The participants shall abide by all the terms and conditions of the quiz competition, including any amendments or further updates.
11. Organiser’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
12. By entering the Quiz, the participant accepts and agrees to be bound by the abovementioned terms and conditions.