|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organisation : Ministry of Culture, Government of India
Contest Name : Choose Your Favourite Inspiring Quote by Mahatma Gandhi Competition 2021
Applicable For : Indian Citizens
Last Date : 15/01/2022
Website : https://www.mygov.in/task/choose-your-favourite-inspiring-quote-mahatma-gandhi/
What is MyGov Choose Favourite Mahatma Gandhi’s Quote Competition?
Ministry of Culture, Government of India is organizing a “Choose Your Favourite Inspiring Quote by Mahatma Gandhi” Competition for Indian Citizens. Last date to participate in the Competition is 15th January 2022. Submissions will be accepted only through MyGov Portal.
Related / Similar Contest : MyGov Compose a Jingle on Mahatma Gandhi & his Philosophies Contest 2021
How To Participate In The MyGov Mahatma Gandhi’s Quote Competition?
To Participate in the MyGov Choose Favourite Mahatma Gandhi’s Quote Competition, follow the below steps.
Step-1 : Go to the link given above.
Step-2 : Click on “Login to Participate”
Step-3 : Enter your Email ID (or) Mobile Number and
Step-4 : Enter your Password to Login.
Step-5 : After Login, you can submit your entries.
New User, Register First to Participate in the Competition.
Terms & Conditions
1. Among the 100 selected quotes of Gandhi Ji, participants would be able to read and they have submit any one favourite quote.
2. You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for further communication.
3. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the event at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
4. By entering the event the Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
5. Organisers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz.
The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
6. Organisers’ decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
7. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary
8. Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
What is the Last of Date Mahatma Gandhi’s Quote Competition?
Last date to participate in the MyGov Choose Favourite Mahatma Gandhi’s Quote Competition is 15th January 2022.