Organisation : Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Contest Name : CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0
Applicable For : Students from class 6th to 10th
Last Date : 31/12/2021
Website : http://cbseacademic.nic.in/ReadingChallenge3/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
What is CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0?
The Central Board of Secondary Education is organizing the CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0 for students of classes 6th to 10th for English and Hindi languages. Students may attempt this challenge in either/both languages. This challenge shall be available on the DIKSHA platform from 22/11/2021 to 31/12/2021. There is no participation fee.
Students from class 6th to 10th are eligible to participate in this challenge.
How to Participate in the CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0?
To access the challenge, schools affiliated to CBSE are required to register their students, provide CBSE registration IDs to students who can then join the ‘CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0’ course on the DIKSHA platform. The students of schools not affiliated to the CBSE can directly access the course on DIKSHA platform
Instructions for CBSE schools to register their students
1) The Challenge is available at two levels:
(i) For students of classes 6th and 7th
(ii) For students of classes 8th and 10th
2) There is NO participation fee for this student enrichment activity.
3) CBSE Schools to go to https://cbseit.in/cbse/web/Reading/Login.aspx and register their students. As soon as schools register students, Registration IDs would be generated which they can provide to respective Students. This is to be given to students so that they can fill it on the DIKSHA portal at the start of quiz.
Instructions For Students For Participation
1) The students of CBSE affiliated schools have to fill in the Registration ID (to be provided by the school/ teacher) before accessing the Quiz. Students of schools not affiliated to CBSE are to skip filling this Registration ID (please leave it blank).
2) Students would be required to login to portal using their existing DIKSHA credentials. If they do not have an account on DIKSHA, then they can register for the same by clicking on the “Register here” button on the page. They can also sign in with an existing Google account by clicking on the “Sign in with Google” button.
3) The “CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0” can be accessed via below links:
Reading Challenge English, Class 6 and 7: https://bit.ly/RC3E67
Reading Challenge English, Class 8-10: https://bit.ly/RC3E8910
Reading Challenge Hindi, Class 6 and 7: https://bit.ly/RC3H67
Reading Challenge Hindi, Class 8-10: https://bit.ly/RC3H8910
4) On reaching the course home page, click on “Join Course” to join the course.
5) Once they have joined the course, they will be able to access different modules of this course.
They can either click on Start Learning or on any one of the modules to access the content:
(i) The first module provides a brief introduction to the CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0 course.
(ii) The second module is the CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0.
The challenge for students of classes 6-7 would be available for 60 minutes. The challenge for students of classes 8-10 would be available for 50 minutes.
6) All students who complete the course would be provided a participation certificate. Participation certificates will be issued online on the DIKSHA platform itself upon completion of the course. Please ensure that students have their correct names in the DIKSHA profile. Students should have the latest version of the DIKSHA app or access to the DIKSHA website to receive certificates. Please note that no merit list shall be displayed or separate certificates will be issued to the participants for this activity.
What is the Last Date of CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0?
Last date to participate in the CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0 is 31st December 2021
Download Notification Here : https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/pdf2021/61130-Note.pdf
For any information, you may contact at 011-23231575 or email- email@example.com