Organisation : Symbiosis Centre for Media & Communication (SCMC)
Contest Name : SCMC MadHat Contest 2022
Age Group: 17 to 22 Year
Last Date : 27th June 2022,
Website : https://scmc.edu.in/assets/pdf/MadHat%2022%20-%20Website%20Content-new.pdf
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
What is SCMC MadHat Contest?
SCMC MadHat Contest is organised by Symbiosis Centre for Media and Communication (SCMC). The Age Group is 17 to 22-year-old. The winners will be chosen by Symbiosis Centre for Media & Communication and the decision of the institute will be final. The Winners will be winning a tour of the SCMC campus along with the mentioned prizes. The contest opens at 11:00hrs (11:00 am) on Wednesday, 15 June and closes at 23:59hrs (11:59 pm) on Monday, 27 June 2022.
How To Participate in the SCMC MadHat Contest?
To Participate in the SCMC MadHat Contest, Follow the below step
Activity 1: Alternate Cast for Guru Dutt Classics
Guru Dutt classics are getting readapted for OTT platforms. Which classic would youlike to remake and who would you like to cast?
Share the justification for movie and casting choices using a four-slide presentation.
Activity 2: Alternate Titles for Literary Classics
You get a chance to rename some of the greatest literary classics of all time.
Share alternate titles for two of your favourite literary works, and justify your answers using a four-slide presentation.
Activity 3: Filmy Brand Taglines
What if brands could use movie names as their taglines?
Assign two movie names to two brands and justify your reasoning using a four-slide presentation.
Step 1: Go to the above link.
Step 2: Click on Submit.
Step 3: Signin with Email.
Step 4: Click on Next button
Step 5: Fill the form & continue.
The Eligibility Criteria are given below,
1. The entries should be submitted before 27 June 2022, 11:59 pm
2. Age Group: 17 to 22-year-old
3. You have applied for the SET exam 2022
4. No group entries will be considered.
Prizes of SCMC MadHat Contest
The Prizes of SCMC MadHat Contest are given below,
**The Winners will be winning a tour of the SCMC campus along with the mentioned prizes.
**Winners will be decided by the SCMC team and will be announced by 01 July 2022.
**Winning entries can be shared on the Social Media Platforms of SCMC
Winners will be judged on:
Terms & Conditions for the MadHat Contest
The Terms & Conditions for the MadHat Contest are given below,
1. The contest entry is by no means an endorsement/acceptance/confirmation of the
candidate/candidate’s application/candidate’s admission.
2. The winners will be chosen by Symbiosis Centre for Media & Communication and the
decision of the institute will be final.
3. There will be no bearing of the candidature of the student in any way because of
participation or winning of this contest in the admission process.
4. If the winner does not respond to the verification calls his/her/their prize will be
considered to have been forfeited.
5. The submissions will become properties of the institute and will be used as deemed fit.
6. The institute reserves the right to change/modify the terms and conditions of the
contest without explicitly informing the participants.
7. The Winners will be winning a tour of the SCMC campus along with the mentioned
8. The institute can discontinue the contest at its discretion.
What is the last date of SCMC MadHat Contest?
SCMC MadHat contest opens at 11:00hrs (11:00 am) on Wednesday, 15 June and closes at 23:59hrs (11:59 pm) on Monday, 27 June 2022.