e-Yantra Robotics Competitions (eYRC ) 2022
Organisation : MoE National Mission on Education through ICT (NMEICT) e-Yantra
Contest Name : e-Yantra Robotics Competitions (eYRC ) 2022
Applicable For : All
Last Date : 30th August, 2022
Website : https://portal.e-yantra.org/#rules
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
What is e-Yantra Robotics Competitions?
e-Yantra Robotics Competitions is organised by MoE National Mission on Education through ICT (NMEICT) e-Yantra. Open for ALL STUDENTS across the world. For full time Engineering/ Science/ Polytechnic/ Arts college students in universities/ colleges, for a degree in any discipline. **Register as a team of 2-4 members; team members can be of any year/branch/department BUT must belong to the same college/institution. Robotic kits provided at e-Yantra expense to selected teams based on task performance on a returnable basis. Certificate will be issued only on returning the kits. Prize money subject to selection of teams in Grand Finale of competition. The Registrations open till Tuesday 30th of August 2022.
How To Register For eYRC Competitions?
To Register For eYRC Competitions, Follow the steps given below
Step 1: Go to the above link.
Step 2: Click on Register Now
Step 3: Select Country
Step 4: Select State
Step 5: Select Your College
Step 6: Enter Team Member Full name
Step 7: Enter Team Member Email address
Step 8: Team Member 2 Detail
Step 9: Please enter the referal code of your e-Yantra Campus Ambassador (If any)
Step 10: Click on Register Team
1. First, identify a good set of team members (2 – 4) as this will be your team during the course of 6 months in the competition.
2. Create an e-Yantra Account: this will be an Individual account which every team member must create
** This will be your direct way into the eYantra (eYRC) portal
** Ensure you use a same email address while registering which you used to create account.
3. After creating the individual accounts, now it is time to register as a team
** Step 1: Team Registration – One member (the nominated Team Leader) registers the team of 2 or 3 or 4 members.
** Remember, any year, any branch but same college/institution
** MUST DO: ensure you use the same email address used to register the individual accounts
4. Fill in the details on the registration form to get started on your journey in e-Yantra Robotics Competition (eYRC 2022-23).
5. Pay the registration fee and VOILA!, you are in for an amazing journey already! Keep an eye on the Early Bird discount and enjoy the benefit before the offer ends!IF you have a referral code from the e-Yantra Representative in your institute, do use it for further discount (IF applicable)
6. Member Profile, finally fill the Member Profile individually. Take your time filling out all these sections as it will ensure we get your true profile before a problem statement is allotted to you.
7. Team Photo: All team members need to upload an individual scanned image of College Identity Card on the “Team Photo” Page after logging in. Details for uploading the photo are given in the “Team Photo” Page. In case any team member does not have a College Identity Card, his/her other valid identity card ( e.g. previous year College Identity Card/College Library Card) may be used. For others, fee receipt of the current year may be used. Any other identification card/s not mentioned above is/are NOT permitted.
Eligibility Criteria of eYRC Competitions
The Eligibility Criteria of eYRC Competitions are given below,
**Open for ALL STUDENTS across the world
**For full time Engineering/ Science/ Polytechnic/ Arts college students in universities/ colleges, for a degree in any discipline.
**Register as a team of 2-4 members; team members can be of any year/branch/department BUT must belong to the same college/institution.
**Each student can join only one team.
**One member of the team should be designated as the team leader, who is responsible for all communications with e-Yantra.
Registration Fee of eYRC Competitions
All registered teams are directly inducted into Stage 1 of the competition.
Domestic Teams : 2500 INR/Team (inc. taxes)
International Teams : 40 USD/ Team (inc. taxes)
Prizes of eYRC Competitions
The Prizes of eYRC Competitions are given below,
1. e-Yantra Certificates – Various levels of certificates by e-Yantra IIT Bombay.
2. Cash Prizes – Worth 10,00,000 INR
3. e-Yantra Goodies – T-Shirts, Swag Bags, Pop Sockets etc.
4. 6-Weeks Paid Internship – At IIT Bombay, Mumbai
Terms & Conditions of eYRC Competitions
The Terms & Conditions of eYRC Competitions are given below,
**Failure to comply with any of the following rules, terms and conditions of the competition may result in disqualification of the participating team.
**Robotic kits provided at e-Yantra expense to selected teams based on task performance on a returnable basis.
**Certificate will be issued only on returning the kits
**Prize money subject to selection of teams in Grand Finale of competition
**Each team member will register with only one email ID.
**A team is NOT PERMITTED to change/replace any team member(s). A team once registered will remain unchanged till the end of competition.
**e-Yantra holds complete discretion to assign Themes to registered teams.
**All participants (implicitly) consent to allow their names and photographs to be used for publicity purposes by e-Yantra during and after the competition.
**e-Yantra holds intellectual property rights for all materials given to and submitted by the participating teams for the competition.
**e-Yantra is not responsible for any material lost in transit.
**All material submitted must be a team’s original work.
**Any kind of plagiarism is strictly prohibited and will lead to disqualification of a team. Remember Plagiarism is cheating.
**Provide proper citation for any idea, illustrations, graphs, diagrams or words taken from sources other than e-Yantra. Provide references for all material used in your work.
**e-Yantra’s decision in any matter relating to the competition is final and no appeals will be entertained.
**e-Yantra reserves the right to modify or amend the prizes, rules, schedule, terms and conditions of the competition at any time.
What is the last date of eYRC Competitions?
The last date of eYRC Competitions is Tuesday 30th August 2022, 11:59 PM (IST).