Organisation : MyGov
Contest Name : One District One Product ODOP Selfie Challenge Contest 2023
Applicable For : Citizens of India
Applicable State/UT : All India
Last Date : 25th November 2023
Website : https://www.mygov.in/task/one-district-one-product-selfie-challenge/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
What is One District One Product ODOP Selfie Challenge?
One District One Product ODOP Selfie Challenge is organized by MyGov. Introducing the ‘One District, One Product’ (ODOP) selfie booths, placed at 53 landmark locations across the breadth of our country. Spanning from the hills of Himachal to the shores of Tamil Nadu, each booth represents the pride, craftsmanship, and unique identity of its district. Last Date of Contest is 25th November 2023.
Related / Similar Contest : Mygov NeGD Poster Making Competition for 6 Years of UMANG 2023
Technical Parameters of ODOP Selfie Challenge
** Photo must be submitted in JPEG and PDF format only
** No photo manipulation, use of AI or editing will be permitted
** File should be of high resolution—at least 1000 pixels per inch at 100% size
Gratifications of ODOP Selfie Challenge
The Top 5 Winners will receive an ODOP Gift Hamper
How to Participate in the ODOP Selfie Challenge?
1. Participants need to submit their entry for the complete Contest. Partial/ Incomplete entries would not be considered for evaluation.
2. The image should not contain any provocative, inappropriate, or objectionable content.
3. Only one entry from a participant/user id will be considered valid.
4. There is no entry fee to participate in the competition.
5. Entries submitted through any form other than MyGov shall not be considered.
6. Participants must make sure that the information in their profile is accurate and updated as it will be used for any further communications. This includes name, address, email address, phone number, nationality, photo, etc. Any entry with incomplete or inaccurate information will not be considered.
7. The participant will take the undertaking that the work submitted is original and their own work.
8. The initial entry shall be submitted in JPEG and PDF format only.
9. The file should be of high resolution – at least 1000 pixels per inch at 100% size. The file should look clean (not pixilated or bit-mapped) when viewed on-screen at 100%. Entries should not be submitted in compressed or self-extracting formats.
10. All entries must be submitted to www.mygov.in. Entries submitted through any other medium/ mode will not be considered for evaluation.
11. The entries will be the intellectual property and copyright of Invest India, DPIIT, the Ministry of Commerce, and the Government of India. Nobody can exercise any right over it. The entries are intended to be used by the Government of India for promotional and display purposes.
12. The content must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957. Anyone found infringing on others’ copyright would be disqualified from the competition. The government of India does not bear any responsibility for copyright violations or infringements of intellectual property carried out by the participants.
13. The participant is to make sure that his/her MyGov profile is accurate and updated since the Ministry will be using this for further communication. This includes name, contact number and email id. Entries with incomplete profiles would not be considered.
14. MyGov reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Contest and/ or the Terms & Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria. However, any changes to the Terms & Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria, or cancellation of the Contest will be updated/ posted on the MyGov platform.
It would be the responsibility of the participants to keep themselves informed as to any changes in the Terms and Conditions/Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria stated for this Contest.