|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organization : GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Limited
Competition Name : Chocolate Horlicks Pee Ke Batao Toy Store Run Contest 2016
Applicable For : Children Age Group of 6-14 years
Applicable States/UT : Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal, Rajasthan, Punjab, Haryana, Jammu & Kashmir, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa
Competition Last Date : 31st Jan, 2016
Update:Horlicks Chocolate Pee Ke Batao Toy Store Run Contest April/May 2016 : www.contest.net.in/11854.html
Pee Ke Batao Toy Store Run Contest :
“Chocolate Horlicks Pee Ke Batao Toy Store Run (the “Contest”) to be conducted by GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Limited (the “Company” or “Organizer”).
Krayon Horlicks Wizkids Competition : www.contest.net.in/1847.html
By participating in the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements set out herein below.
1. The Contest is going to be conducted in single stage. “Participants” shall be in the age group of 6-14 years. All Participants must seek their parents’ / guardians’ approval before participating in the Contest. It will be the responsibility of parents / guardians to monitor their children’s participation in this Contest.
2. The Contest is valid for all citizens of India and shall be conducted in select states of India i.e. Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal, Rajasthan, Punjab, Haryana, Jammu & Kashmir, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa (“Territory”).
3. Employees and Immediate Family of the Organizer, its associate companies, its advertising and promotional agencies (such as Mindshare, J Walter Thompson India), agents, professional advisors and its Auditors shall not have the right to participate in this Contest.
Contest Description & Participation :
Participation in the Contest shall be as per the following steps:
1. Buy the New Horlicks Chocolate Delight
2. Taste the new Horlicks Chocolate Delight
3. Give a missed call on 7878694040
4. You will get a SMS with the contest details and option to unsubscribe if required.
5. 1st SMS would mention if the user wants to unsubscribe they can give a missed call on a number and they wouldn’t receive any future information
6. 2nd SMS- Describe the taste of new Horlicks Chocolate Delight. The Registrant has to describe the taste of new Horlicks Chocolate Delight and upload on a third party destination (Landing page) provided by the organizer
7. Click a photograph of the New Horlicks Chocolate Delight Pack
8. Upload the photograph to the organizers on the Landing page provided by the organizer.
9. Correct entries will receive confirmation from the organizers and will be eligible to participate in the Toy Store Run Contest
10. The winner of the contest will be selected through a Randomizer
The Participants are solely responsible for all charges incurred in taking part in the Contest, including any internet and/or mobile phone charges and/or SMS charges, as may be applicable.
1. A maximum of 6 winners to be chosen from the list of all valid participants via Randomizer for Chocolate Horlicks Pee ke Batao Toy Store Run
2. 1 hourly winner to be chosen every hour via Randomizer (between 9 am to 9pm during the campaign period)
3. Toy Store Run would last for 2 minute each for each winner.
4. For hourly prizes a voucher code will be messaged to the winner after verification of the documents, through which they can buy the hourly prize free of cost from our ecommerce partner.
Contest Period :
The Contest commences on 1st January, 2016 at [00:00] hours and closes on 31stth Jan, 2016 at [23:59] hours
Randomization process :
1 All Valid correct Entries received across all platforms will be selected for randomization by the software.
2 The shortlisting of Valid Entries by the randomizer will use the pre-defined reservation criteria on reasonable endeavours basis:
3 In the event one or more cells of the grid are not capable of being completed by the randomizer software due to inadequate Valid Entries, the balance may be filled from amongst the Valid Entries at the discretion of the Organizers.
Inform Registrant about Winner shortlisting:
1. Valid entries as decided by the Organizers from the Registrants received from missed call will be informed by SMS.
2. The Company shall not be held liable for telephone system difficulties, downtime of systems, back-up of data, telephone system capacity and other technical impediments during the registration process.
3. The Company shall not be responsible and/or liable in any manner whatsoever in case the Registrant(s) is unable to participate in the contest due to failure in delivery of the confirmatory message/ call. The registration does not guarantee the selection or participation of the Registrant in the contest and such selection shall be as per the sole discretion of Organizer.
4. The Registrant shall not and waives any right to question the selection process, non-selection of the Registrant and/or the selection of any other Registrant.
5. The registration does not guarantee the selection or participation of the Registrant in the contest and such selection shall be as per the sole discretion of Organizer. The Registrant and his Parent(s) / Guardian(s) shall not and waives any right to question the selection process, non-selection of the Registrant and/or the selection of any other Registrant.
6. The Organizers shall not be held responsible to verify the identity of the Registrant or of the Parent / Guardian of the Registrant. No claims / queries in respect of the same shall be entertained. In case of any doubts / queries with respect to the same, the Organizer may, without providing any notice and reason, disqualify the Registrant from further participant in the rounds of the Contest.
7. Any entry made by the Registrants are not transferrable in case of any other child/children of the Registrants other than the Participant whose details have been entered.