|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organization : Star India Private Limited
Channel Name : Maa TV
Show/Program Name : Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu Season 3
Competition Name : Airtel Prasna Maadi Padivelu Meedi Contest 2016
Applicable For : Home Viewers
Competition Last Date : 16th May’ 2016
Prasna Maadi Padivelu Meedi Contest :
“Airtel Prasna Maadi Padivelu Meedi” (“Contest”, “APM”) is a contest that will be held on the show “Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu – Season 3” (“Show”) s o l e l y for home viewers.
Related / Similar Contest :
Maa TV MEK Season 4 Airtel Prasna Maadi Padivelu Meedi Contest
The Show and Contest is telecast on Maa TV (“Channel”) which is owned by Star India Private Limited and/or its affiliates (together known as “Company”).
Procedure To Participate In The Contest:
Questions on air :
1. The home viewer questions will be aired from 27th November 2015 to 16th May’ 2016 during the episodes of the Show. The question for the Contest will be broadcast at any given time between 21:00:00 hours to 22:30:00 hours of the day of Show Episode Telecast, or around that time, as determined by Channel management. Post the completion of the Episode, the question will be available on the website (mek.maatv.com) until the closure of lines.
2. This Contest is open only to Airtel subscribers registered in the Telangana & Andhra Pradesh circles. They can participate in the Contest by calling on the IVRS or by sending an SMS through their Airtel Mobile Numbers from the Telangana & Andhra Pradesh circle.
3. In case the calls and/or SMS (“Entry”) are made after the lines have closed, or calls are in
progress when the lines are closed each day, or SMSs sent are not received by the timelines as defined above, the said Entry(ies) shall not be deemed as a valid Entry. Premium rates for SMS and calls shall be applicable. Please check with Airtel for the same. Roaming rates may apply. Please refer to Point 6 for charges applicable.
4. The cellular number from which the registration is received will be used to identify the Participant as a unique identification number. We urge participants to use numbers where they would be clearly identified as the Participant of the Contest. Each Participant shall be entitled to submit multiple entries. Entries sent each day shall be considered for the random selection process.
5. To participate in the Contest the Participant has to enter the correct answer by selecting the correct option and sending the entry in the manner prescribed in the grid below and as stated in the promos of the Contest:
Mode of participation Airtel Subscribers:
IVR -509095 01-04
How To Answer :
Through SMS :
(Available only for Airtel Subscribers from the Telangana & Andhra Pradesh circles)
a. APM<Space>A/B/C/D to 509095
b. In case of error in SMS format, the response message will read “Invalid format. SMS APM<space>A/B/C/D to 509095. Charges upto Rs.5/SMS. T & C on mek.maatv.com”
c. The acknowledgement message will read “Thank you for participating in APM Contest. We will call you back on this number if you are shortlisted. Upto Rs. 5/SMS. T&Cs on mek.maatv.com”. For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “receipt” of the SMS occurs when the entrant receives the aforementioned acknowledgment message. Any other automated receipt confirmation does not constitute proof of actual receipt. For the avoidance of doubt, by submitting the SMS entry, the Participant(s) is representing that the SMS or contents thereof are not confidential or comprise any sensitive personal information.
(Available only for Airtel Subscribers from the Telangana & Andhra Pradesh circles)?
a. Call on 509095-01 for option A, 02 for option B, 03 for option C and 04 for option D)
For e.g.: if your answer is:
i) option A, please dial 50909501 from your Airtel phone
ii) option B, please dial 50909502 from your Airtel phone
iii) option C, please dial 50909503 from your Airtel phone
iv) option D, please dial 50909504 from your Airtel phone
b. The call will end with a thank you note/play back option. Thank you message will inform Participants that if they are selected, they will be called back on the same number.
Every SMS sent to the participation numbers will be charged as mentioned below: Upto Rs.5 /- per SMS – 509095 (AIRTEL Subscribers). SMS sent in the wrong format or with the incorrect answer are also chargeable.
All calls made to the participation numbers will be charged as below. Upto Rs.5/- per minute – 509095 (AIRTEL Subscribers from the Telangana & Andhra Pradesh circles)
Roaming charges may apply. Kindly check with Airtel, for the applicable rates
** The Episode Prize which can be won in the Contest is Rs.10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand Only).
** Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable on the prize money won by the Participants, under the laws of India shall be borne by the Participants in relation to the Episode Prize. These taxes will be deducted prior to making the payment by the Company.
** The Company may refuse to pay the Prize or reclaim all sums paid to Participant(s) in the event of his/her fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement to participate in the Contest under the Rules.
** Company reserves the right to revise the prize money for the Episode as per their discretion