|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organization : Viacom18 Media Private Limited
Channel Name : Colors
Competition Name : India’s Got Talent Season 7 Audition 2016
This Audition is open from 23rd December, 2015 to 22nd February 2016
India’s Got Talent Audition -Rules & Regulations:
1. The Program is a talent hunt competition where various people showcase their talents individually or in groups (“Participant(s)”). Each Participant competes against the other Participant and such the qualifying Participant (s) shall proceed to next levels of the competition of the Program, as per the format of the Program.
Related / Similar Contest : Colors TV Frooti BCL Box Cricket League Fantasy 2016
2. The application by Participant should be sent only during the Term. Application sent after the Term, shall not be considered. The Participant(s) can register themselves by choosing any of the 3 mechanism as mentioned below in clause 3.1 and shall be subject to the respective mechanism’s requirements and rules
3. Registration Mechanism for participation:
a. Internet Mechanism:
The Participant may login into “colors.in.com/igt” (“Website”) and filling in details mentioned in the form on the Website; additionally, the Participant(s) can register/send an entry by sending an email to email@example.com. The Participant(s) will not be charged for logging into the Website to register and participate on the Website, however, there can be cost levied, at the applicable rate, by the network provider for using internet connection which should be checked by the Participant(s) at his/her sole responsibility.
b. Telephone Mechanism:
By giving a missed call on “1800 123 0555” (“IVR”). After completely and successfully participating in the Audition vide Telephone Mechanism, the Participant(s) will receive an acknowledgement message by “Thanks for your registration. We will convey the audition venue details via call”, on the number from which the Participant participates in the Audition. such message shall be sent to the Participant by Viacom 18 or Viacom 18’s appointed third party.
c. Both the Internet Mechanism and Telephone Mechanism shall hereinafter collectively be referred to as “Registration Mechanism”.
4. With respect to participation herein, if the Participant(s) is/are below 18 (Eighteen) years of age (“Minor”), then in such event, the participation herein, should be done with the prior consent and knowledge of such Participant’s parents/legal guardians and all obligations, responsibility and undertakings (as contained hereunder) should be complied by such Participant’s parent/legal guardian. Viacom 18 shall have the authority and right to disqualify any Participant (s), at any point of time, if it comes to Viacom 18’s knowledge that such Participant(s) had participated without the due consent, knowledge and awareness of his/her/their parent or legal guardian and/or the Participant (s) is in breach of any conditions or undertakings herein stated.
5. With respect to participation herein, if Participant desirous of participating in this Audition is of 18 years of age and above, then in such event, the participation can be done by the Participant (s) themselves and such Participant (s) shall be responsible to register, duly file and comply with the rules and regulations mentioned herein.
6. The Participant(s) hereby agrees and confirms that he/she does not have any medical/physical/emotional condition which can jeopardized his/her eligibility for the Audition.
7. The selected Participant shall be intimated by Viacom 18 through it authorized representative. Viacom 18 shall not entertain any questions, correspondence, and enquiries on the manner of conduct of the Audition from any person whatsoever and Viacom 18’s decision shall be final and binding on the Participants.
8. Viacom 18 shall not be responsible in case of any kind of network problem, technical failure whatsoever and/or the data charges/costs charged by the network operator(s) and/or any other problems which may occur due to the failure of the Registration Mechanism or misuse of the Registration Mechanism or any kind of problems in connection thereto. Any dispute in connection to the same should be settled directly between the Participant and the operator(s) without involving Viacom 18, in any manner.
9. Viacom 18 shall not be responsible for any unauthorized access to user data and/or for any compromise on private / confidential user related, or any other data, including but not limiting to user ids, email address, names, or any other user related details.
10. In case of any network failure, technical problem and/or for any reasons whatsoever, Viacom18 reserves the right to change the Registration Mechanism and/or cease from accepting registration of the Participant (s) during the Term or take such necessary steps as it may deem fit.
11. The Participant (s) hold harmless Viacom18, its employees, officers or any other person in relation to any injury/damage/harm/loss suffered by him/her, in any manner, whatsoever in connection with the Audition and shall also not file in person/ through any family member and/or third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum anywhere in the World against the Channel and/or Viacom18 to claim any damages or reliefs’ or otherwise.
12. Viacom18 is in no manner whatsoever responsible and/or shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever, for any injury, death, mental trauma caused to the Participant (s) in any manner whatsoever, in connection to the Audition.
1. If the Participant is selected for the Audition, then the Participant shall report to such venue at his/her sole cost, at the date and time as informed by Viacom 18 and any delay in reporting shall automatically disqualify the Participant from participating in the Audition.
2. The cost of travel and accommodation (as applicable) for participating in the Auditions shall be borne solely by the selected Participant and Viacom18 shall not be liable for the same.
3. All Participant shall be required to execute an agreement or sign a registration form and/or otherwise containing terms and conditions as required by Viacom 18 before allowing participating in the Audition.
4. The mere registration or receipt of any acknowledgement message from Viacom18/ or its authorized representative by any Participant(s) for the Audition will neither qualify nor guarantee the Participant(s) the chance to participate in the Audition. Only such Participant(s) who completely fulfill all terms and conditions mentioned herein and as selected at the sole discretion of Viacom 18 will be eligible to participate in the Audition.
5. All application for the Audition shall be subject to completion of all the procedures laid down herein and/or as mentioned in the Website and/or as required by Viacom18.
6. Viacom18 shall not be liable for any loss of earnings, employment or otherwise caused to the Participant(s) or their parents or legal guardians even if such loss arises as a result of his/her being selected for the Audition.
7. Viacom 18 reserve the right to discontinue/cancel/change/alter/modify terms and conditions and/ or criteria of the Audition/registration process, at any time at their own discretion and without any prior notice and without assigning any reason. It shall be the sole responsibility of the Participant(s) to check the rules and regulations of the Audition on the website of Viacom18. The Participant shall be responsible to check for updates/changes on the Website.
8. The Participant(s) agree and confirm that by registering to participate in the Audition, Participant is express consenting to receive acknowledgment/promotional emails/messages about the Audition/Program from Viacom18 and/or its authorised representative.
9. The Participant(s) hereby agrees and confirms that any and all decisions of Viacom 18 in connection with participation, selection, disqualification in the Audition, is final and binding and is non-contestable. The Participant(s) shall neither question such process nor dispute the same in any manner. In case of any dispute or difference in respect of above, decision of Viacom 18 shall be final and binding on all parties/persons at all times.