|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organization : Raman Science Center
Competition Name : National Mathematics Talent Contest 2015
Applicable Status : All India
Event Date : 22.08.2015
Submission Date : 01st to 10th July 2015
Venue : Raman Science Centre, Nagpur.
Website : http://www.rscnagpur.gov.in
Notification : www.contest.net.in/uploads/805notificationNatlMathTaltCont15.pdf
National Mathematics Talent Contest 2015 :
Eligibility : Students from schools of Class V to XII of all the boards.
8th All India AIMS Maths Science Talent Exam 2015-16 :
Fees: Rs.50/- per candidate
** No special knowledge of material in a particular curriculum is required. Knowledge of basics in mathematics at the next higher level would be desirable.
** A glance at the question & solutions of previous years will give an idea about the Examination pattern.
** The details of availability of books & other required information is available on website amtionline.com.
Mode of examination:
1) Raman Science Centre, Nagpur will be the venue for the exam for those who register with the centre.
2) Every candidate will take a preliminary test consisting of objective type questions.
3) The top 10% scorers in the preliminary test will take a final test which will be of non-objective type.
4) For final test, papers for writing answers will be supplied by AMTI.
5) The students have to look for the result & eligibility for Final test etc. on the web sites provided.
6) In all matters the decision of AMTI is final and binding
Time Schedule :
** Period of Registration – 01 July to 10 July 2015 (3.00 pm to 5.00 pm)
** Preliminary Test – 22.08.2015, (Saturday) 2 to 4 pm
** Result of Preliminary test – First week of September 2015
** Final Test for qualified students – 31.10.2015, (Saturday) 1 to 4 pm
** Announcement of Results – End of the December 2015
** The Students interested to participate in the National Mathematics Talent Contests may enroll their name along with fees of Rs. 50/- in the given period.
** The registration form is available at the Centre or can be downloaded from our website
** Please note that schedule of the enrollment is to be followed strictly. No enrollment after 10th July, 2015 will be entertained.