|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organization : ITC Limited
Competition Name : Sunfeast YiPPee Your Favourite Noodles Contest 2016
Applicable For : Residents of India
Competition Last Date : 28th Feb 2016
Website : http://www.sunfeastyippee.com/
Sunfeast YiPPee FB Page : https://www.facebook.com/SunfeastYippee/
Related / Similar Contest: sunfeastyippee.com Contest 2020
Your Favourite Noodles Contest Terms & Conditions:
1. This contest is open to all residents of India. In case of minors, consent of the parent/guardian is mandatory to participate in this contest.
This contest is open from 12st Jan 2016 to 28th Feb 2016
2. Participation in this contest is purely voluntary. By participating in this contest, the participants understand that sending entries implies acceptance of the terms and conditions of this contest.
3. To participate in this contest, the participants shall submit their answers in the form of comments on Sunfeast YiPPee! Facebook page
4. Entries will be as judged by a panel of judges appointed by ITC limited will win attractive prizes. Entries will be judged on the basis of promptness, accuracy & creativity.
5. Decision of the judges will be final and binding in this regard.
6. Entries that are not submitted in the correct format shall be disqualified.
7. Only one entry per participant is allowed.
8. The winners will be informed via SMS/Phone call/Facebook. ITC Limited shall not be responsible for incorrect details shared by the participant.
9. ITC Limited reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, withdraw, change, alter or modify this contest or any part thereof or any of the terms thereof with or without notification and without assigning any reason.
10. Contest is not open to employees of ITC Limited and their family members
11. The decision of ITC Limited shall be final and binding with regard to any dispute arising out of this contest or any part thereof and is non-contestable. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
12. ITC Limited shall not be liable for incorrectly addressed or undelivered Prizes or for disruption, delay or non-receipt of Prizes due to postal delays or any other reason.
13. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable, subject to availability, and the Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
14. ITC Limited shall not be liable for any loss, expense or damage which may be suffered in connection with this contest or while accepting or using any Prizes given under this contest.
15. ITC reserves the right to disqualify any participant from the contest at any time if he/she is found not satisfied/qualified with the eligibility criteria stated herein.
16. ITC reserves the right to cancel this contest without prior notice.
17. ITC does not give any warranty with respect to the merchantability of the products offered as Prizes.
18. The images of the Prizes depicted on the advertising communication are for representative purposes only.
79. All disputes in connection with or arising out of this contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts located at Bengaluru.