|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organization : Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board
Competition Name : Inter Ministry Music, Dance & Short Play Competition 2015-16
Applicable To : All Ministries of the Central Government
Entry Last Date : 10th February, 2016
Inter Ministry Competition :
The Central Civil Services Cultural and Sports Board is organizing the Inter- Ministry Music, Dance and Short Play competition 2015-16 from 15th to 18th February, 2016 at C.S.O.I Auditorium, Vinay Marg, New Delhi.
CCIS Inter Ministry Music Competition 2016-17 : www.contest.net.in/20634.html
Competition Details :
1. The entry for the competition should be sent in the prescribed form duly signed by the Welfare Officer of the Ministry concerned to the Board’s Office latest by 10th February, 2016.
2. The entry fee will be Rs. 50/-per head per event in solo music or dance along with separate entry form for each category mentioning the name of the participants and in case of group event name of the participants and Rs. 50/— per head Rs. 200/- for Short Play. No entry will be accepted without entry fee and after the due date.
3. Participants of inter-Ministry Music & Dance competition being government employees are subjected to the provisions of conduct Rules. Any violation of these provisions wouldlinvite disciplinary proceeding.
4. Decisions of the judges be final & no appeal against their decision would be entertained. Any act of indiscipline will be taken seriously by the Board.
5. The rules and regulations of the competition are enclosed.
6. The selection of the artists for All India Civil Services Music and Dance and Short Play competition will be made on the basis of their performance in this Competition
1. Three Prizes will be awarded subject to sufficient entries received.
2. No prizes will be given in a particular group, if the entries in that group are less than three. Where there are only three entries for any one group, there will be only one prize. Where the entries for any one group are more than 3 but less than six only two prizes will be awarded and where the entries are six or more in any group three prizes will be awarded.
3. The prizes for any of the above categories may be withheld if the competition does not come up to the requisite standard in a particular category.
4. Prizes will be awarded on the recommendations of panel of Judges that will be appointed by the Board
1. No competition will be conducted in any event if the Number of entries are less than three. Since the Strength of the team for participation in the AICS Music & Dance Competition is restricted to 21 (20+1) the number of participants in a group event to be selected may be reduced on the basis of their individual performance during the selection process for AICS.
2. A Harmonium will be made available. No Instrumentalist will, however, be provided.
3. The competitors may bring their own instrumentalists who may use these instruments.
4. Arrangements will also be made for Tabalchee and Tabla to accompany the participants, if they so desire.
5. No Film song and tunes shall generally be permitted instrumental music & vocal singing.
6. In all matters pertaining to the competitions, the decision of the Board shall be final and binding upon the competitors.
7. A participant can not participate in more than three solo and two group items (or vice versa). On doing so he/she will be disqualified.
8. If a performer mixes two categories (e.g. while performing classical one can not mix light classical or folk in it), he/she will be disqualified on the spot.
9. Any Ministry can send two entries in group event and two entries in solo events.
10. In case of Group Dances – Minimum 4 and maximum of 10 dancers.
11. In case of Group Singing — Minimum 4 and maximum 08 of singers.
12. Any award winning performance whether it is play or group song/dance or solo performance, raga can be repeated but bandish should be new, it can not be repeated by the same ministry during the next four years