|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organization : Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad.
Competition Name : V National Power Point Presentation Contest 2016
Applicable For : Students (LL.B. / B.L) of Law School/ Law College/ Law University
Competition Date : 6th Feb. 2016
Website : http://mplaw.org/
Contest Rules : https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/9175-CRules.pdf
Power Point Presentation Contest:
V National Power Point Presentation Contest- 2016 to be held on 6th Feb. 2016 at M. P. Law College, Aurangabad, Maharashtra.
Kurukshetra University Moot Court Competition 2016 : www.contest.net.in/9146.html
Rules For The Competition:
1. Competition is restricted to bonafide regular students of Law School/ Law College/ Law University. All participants must be students of LL.B. / B.L. and may be either from three years or five years course.
2. The participants will have to bear their travelling and all other incidental expenses.
3. Free lodging and boarding shall be provided to the participant short listed for the final round of the competition.
4. There is no entry fees for the contest.
Phases Of The Competition:
5. Participants shall send the soft copies of PPT and Registration form on the following e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The contest calls for submission of hard copy of the power point presentation that has to be drafted by the participant on any socio legal subject/ contemporary legal issues of their choice on following address:
M.P. Law College,
Samarth Nagar, Aurangabad – 431 001 (M.S.)
7. Same Subject Power point presentations which was submitted in the immediate preceding competition will not be accepted.
8. The contest has TWO rounds:
a) The Screening Round
b) The Final Round
9. In the screening round the ppresentations will be sent to a panel of judges constituting legal luminaries. A total of fifteen presentations will be short listed for the Final Round.
10. The Fifteen presentations that qualify for the final round would be intimated in advance of their qualifying for the final round.
11. The Final Round of the contest shall be held at M. P. Law College, Aurangabad. The fifteen participants who have qualified for the final round would have to present their Power Point Presentations before a panel of judges.
12. The selected participants for the final round of the competition shall be provided accommodation from 8.00 pm on 5th Feb. to 6th Feb. 2016 till 8.00 pm. breakfast, lunch would be provided by the college on the day of the competition.
13. The participants will get a maximum time of 15 minutes for their presentations.
Dates to remember :
** Last date of sending entry – 15th Jan. 2016
** Declaration of first round result – 27th Jan. 2016
** Date of the Competition – 6th Feb. 2016
For any queries participants are welcome to call
** Prof. Amol Chavhan – 9420706040
** Prof. Dinesh Kolte – 9423160612
** Prof. Abhay Jadhav – 9404202278