|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organization : Tinkle Digest
Competition Name : Super Sleuth Mystery Contest 2015
Applicable For : Indian Residents
Applicable States : All India
Competition Last Date : 31st July, 2015
Website : http://www.tinkleonline.com/
Super Sleuth Mystery Contest 2015 :
1. By entering the Contest you agree to be bound by its terms & conditions.
2. The Contest is open for Indian Residents only.
Tinkle IdeaWhiz Contest 2015 Voting Amar Chitra Katha :
3. The Contest will commence from 1st July, 2015 and entries received on or before 31st July, 2015 shall only be considered.
4. To enter the Contest, the participants shall solve the Puzzle published either in July Edition of Tinkle Digest (Tinkle Digest 283) or online at the microsite www.tinkleonline.com/supersleuthmystery on 1st July, 2015. The Participants shall give themselves a creative Detective name. The participants can participate in the Contest in either of the following manner:-
5. The Participants may simply solve the puzzle and post the answer at 2nd Sumer Plaza, Marol Maroshi Road, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400 059 or email the answer at email Id firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the answer online through the website www.tinkleonline.com;
6. Solve the Puzzle, then dress up as their favourite Detective and record a video of themselves in which they will reveal the answer to the puzzle in the style of their favourite detective. The video should not be longer than 30 (thirty) seconds. The Company may disqualify your entry, at its own discretion, if the video is longer than the said time limit.
7. The participants shall send their videos either through Whatsapp to the number +917666112255 or email the videos at email Id email@example.com or upload the Videos on the website www.tinkleonline.com .
8. Only one entry per participant will be considered. Multiple entries will not be considered.
9. Best 3 (Three) videos shall win a set of 3 (Three) Tinkle Bobbleheads each. The best 20 (Twenty) Detective names shall win 1 (one) Tinkle Bobblehead each. The Winners shall be announced on the website www.tinkleonline.com on 6th August, 2015. The Winners shall be decided on the merit basis by the Company and the decision of the Company shall be final and binding. The Best 3 (Three) Videos may, subject to discretion of the Company, be featured on the website www.tinkleonline.com.
10. The prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
11. Taxes, if any, applicable on the prizes shall be borne by the winner.
12. The winner shall provide such details to the Judges and/or Editorial team as may be requested by the Judges and/or Editorial team.
13. If the Winner is unable to claim the prize for any reason, or we are unable to make contact despite reasonable effort, we reserve the right to offer the prize to an alternative winner. In such a case, the winner will not be eligible for the prize any longer and the Company will not be liable.
14. By submitting your videos you accept that you are the copyright owner of the video and that you agree to our terms and conditions. Under our terms and conditions, the participants owns the copyright and simultaneously grants Amar Chitra Katha Pvt Ltd, its affiliates and licensees worldwide royalty-free rights, and perpetual license to display, distribute, reproduce and create derivatives of such Video, in whole or in part and in any medium, for editorial, commercial, promotional, and/or trade purposes. In the event it is claimed that the Video submitted by you infringes any person’s copyright, you agree to indemnify against all costs, expenses, losses, fines etc. incurred, borne or suffered by Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd.
15. The Participants and/or their Parent or Guardian shall be informed by the management by a medium of communication of its choice.
16. We reserve the right to change any of the rules of this Contest while it is running if it appears appropriate to do so, including, but not limited to, extending the closing date, the numbers of winners participating in either manner mentioned clause 4 .
17. The Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. All matters with respect to the Contest are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts at Mumbai only.