|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organization : Multi Screen Media Private Limited
Competition Name : SET Channel Shaatir Lekhak Contest 2015
Applicable For : Indian Citizens
Applicable States : All India
Competition Last Date : 26th July, 2015
Website : https://setindia.com/in-en
Download Stories : http://cid.setindia.com/contest/
Complete The Story Here : http://cid.setindia.com/contest/register.php
Shaatir Lekhak Contest 2015:
Download our stories and complete them to win exciting prizes:
1. Mystery of the sandal
2. Girl with gun
3. The three friends
Related : SET India Dus 10 ka Dum Season 3 Game Show Audition 2018 : www.contest.net.in/34662.html
Day of the Contest:
The Activity shall be carried out for a period commencing from 10th July, 2015 to 26th July, 2015
Platform on which Contest shall be available:
Platform available for this Activity shall be the Channel’s as mentioned hereinabove.
Specific Terms of Participation:
** As per Channel’s Show, MSM shall post requests for Participants to write a story for the show.
** There will be three (03) different story frameworks from which Participants may choose any one (01) framework on basis of which the Participants will have to create stories. Interested Participants shall send their answers (“Entry/Entries”) Note: While submitting Entries, Participants shall ensure that the Entries:-
** are sent in only text/ word document/ image of written document format and in English language only
** shall not violate the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, privacy rights, copyrights, trademark rights and/or any other intellectual property rights;
** is not abusive, harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
** does not harm minors in any way;
** does not violate any law for the time being in force;
** does not deceive or mislead about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
** does not contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
** shall not create any liability for MSM or any of its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders;
** Participants to note that MSM is not bound to utilise the name suggested by the Participants through their entries in this Contest as the final name of the show. MSM shall at it solediscretion choose the name of show.
Specific Process for choosing the Winners:
The Producer will choose 1 (one) winner for each story framework respectively[i.e. three (03) winners all together] from all the Entries submitted on the Website whichever is found relevant by Producer at its sole discretion
The Producer shall, at its own discretion, choose the Winners based on the following criteria:
i. Original story
ii. Thrilling twists
iii. Story Suspense
iv. Strong supporting characters
v. Logical Investigation:
** In the event more than one Participant submits the same answer/s then in such an event Producer shall choose any 1 (one) winner through random selection at their sole discretion. The decision of Producer shall be final and cannot be challenged.
** The decision of Producer in choosing the Winner and the appropriate Entries shall be final and binding on the Participants and the Participants while entering into this Contest agrees to accept Producer’s decision as final without any further claim in this regard.
** MSM shall not entertain any mail or query questioning or otherwise asking for the definitive process for choosing the Winner and the Participants by participating in the Contest shall be bound by these T&Cs and Basic T&Cs.
** MSM reserves the right to withdraw or discontinue and/or terminate the Contest at any stage without prior notice and without any liability whatsoever to the Participants.
** The decisions of MSM and its representatives shall be final and binding on all aspects of the Contest.
Announcement of the Winners:
** Producer shall declare one (01) winner each per story framework from the Entries received on the Website, at its sole discretion.
** The Winner shall be declared during the any one of the episodes of the Show which shall be telecast not later than 1st September, 2015.
** The Winner shall be declared as per the terms of the Basic T&Cs
** MSM shall contact the Winner through a direct message through an email once. The Winner needs to revert back with the required details and formalities within twenty four (24) hours after contacting them. Any responses received after this Last Date shall be considered forfeited.
** Producer may choose not to announce any winner at their sole discretion.
** The Winner’s story shall be used by the Producers and be incorporated into one of the episodes of the said Show.
** Further, the Winners shall be entitled to such prize(s) as may be decided by MSM at its sole discretion.
Terms and Conditions :
The following terms and conditions (“T&Cs”/ “Terms and Conditions”) shall be applicable to Multi Screen Media Private Limited (“MSM”) owned television channel ‘SET’ (“Channel”) contest relating to its show CID (“Show”) commencing from 10th July, 2015 till 26th July, 2015; by MSM and shall be termed as follows:
“Shaatir Lekhak” Contest conducted on cid.setindia.com
The above contest shall be referred to with its respective Contest title on cid.setindia.com which are owned by SET Channel.
Contest “Basic T&Cs”:
Following are the terms that shall be applicable to the Contest:
1. The Contest is open only to Indian citizens, residing in India. Citizens and/or residents of countries other than India are not eligible to participate. Citizens and/or residents of countries other than India residing in India are not eligible to participate.
2. The Participants must be above the age of five (05) years to participate in the Contest as on the date of the Contest. (All persons fulfilling conditions mentioned in section 1 & 2 shall be hereinafter referred to as “Participants”. By participating in the Contest, you (“Participant”) signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions stated below)
3. In case of minors :
Participants below the age of 18 (eighteen) years (“Minors”) should be registered by their Parent . Parent or Guardian shall mean the natural parent of the Participant(s) being his or her biological Father or Mother. Guardian shall mean such Guardian as appointed by a District Court under the relevant provisions of the Guardians and Wards Act, 1890. Any other claim for Guardianship shall have to be established by way of proper documentation and Company shall have the sole discretion to decide about allowing such Participant(s).
4. Contest shall be open for participation as per the timelines specified in the T&Cs for Contest.
5. Participants who are minors shall participate only under the strict parental guidance and monitoring by the Registrant(s). If it is found that the registration has been done by the minor Participant(s) without the knowledge/consent/approval of their Registrant(s)/Parent/Guardian or using the mobile phone registered in the name of the Registrant(s)/Parent/Guardian then such registration shall be invalid and shall stand cancelled.
6. Employees, agents and promoters (including their immediate family members) of MSM and any of their divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries, and others associated with the Contest in any manner, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
7. The Contest terms and conditions shall be mentioned on MSM’s website cid.setindia.com (“Website”). The Participants agree that by participating in the Contest, the Participants shall be bound by the terms and conditions provided at the Website.
9. The specific requirements for the Contest shall be outlined in the T&Cs of the contest.
10. It is assumed that as the Parent(s) or guardians(s) of the Minor Participant(s) hereby consent to the participation in the Contest.
11. For the Contest, each Participant must submit their complete Entry/Entries (as defined here below) in order to qualify as an entrant in the Contest through Specific Mode of Participation specified in Specific T&C’s stated at end of this T&C.
12. It is assumed that Participant(s) and/or the Parent(s) and Guardian(s) on behalf of the Minor Participant(s) sending in the Entry has provided us with permission to send SMSs to or call him/her, whether or not such sender is registered on the National Do Not Call registry. Organizers and/or its authorized agents, affiliates and representatives will use their reasonable efforts to contact the Parent(s) / Guardian(s) of the selected Registrant(s), but will not be responsible or liable in any way whatsoever if the Registrant(s) cannot be reached again in the event the call gets dropped or disconnected.
13. Participants entering the Contest may submit any number of Entries so long as such Entries meet MSM’s criteria as specified in these T&Cs even if not chosen as the final winners of the Contest and any Participant may be declared a winner of the Contest at the sole discretion of the producer of the Show, B P Singh and Pradeep Uppoor (“Producer”).
14. The manner, day and the basis of choosing the winner (“Winners”) shall be specified in the T&Cs of the Contest.
15. The announcement about the Winners and the Prize (defined below) shall be as per the T&Cs of the Contest.
For any queries on the Contest and/or the Terms and Conditions, please send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org