|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organization : Eduranet Intellectual Olympiad Foundation
Competition Name : 12th Intellectual Olympiad 2016-17
Applicable For : For II to X Students
Entry Fee : Rs. 150/- Per Competition
Prelims : 2nd & 3rd December 2016
Finals : 30th & 31st January 2017
Website : http://www.intellectualolympiad.com/
Schedule 2016-17 : http://www.intellectualolympiad.com/schedule-2015-16/
Intellectual Olympiad :
** Life is all about facing challenges full and square. Eduranet firmly believes that healthy competition prepares students for life. Eduranet Intellectual Olympiad brings out students inherent talents, rare abilities and trains their skills.
Related / Similar Contest : Eduranet 13th Intellectual Olympiad 2016-17
** Eduranet has devised Intellectual Olympiad to help students to face these challenges. This Olympiad prepares the students to excel in any discipline / profession such as Engineering, Medical, Civil, Administrative and many others.
** Eduranet 12th Intellectual Olympiad 2016-17 provides the foundation and basics to enter life as professionals to acquire status and position. Depending upon the nature of the intellience the competitions are categorized into three different groups.
The following are the available competitions for participation in Eduranet 12th Intellectual Olympiad 2016-17:
11. Advanced Mathematics Skills
21. Science and Research Skills
41. Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
51. Critical Thinking and Creative Skills
61. Basics of Computers and WWW Skills
71. Leadership and Social Skills
81. Presentation and Communication Skills
91. General Knowledge and Awareness Skills
How to Join?:
1. The schools who are willing to join Intellectual Olympiad must be recognized in any national or state boards for primary, upper primary or secondary levels.
2. They must allot a dedicated coordinator who has good communication skills and the relevant expertise in announcing the Intellectual Olympiad competitions, dates as well as other information to the students.
3. The coordinator needs to fill in the School Registration Form (SRF) with correct details.
4. The role of the coordinator is very crucial. He/she must communicate with the Intellectual Olympiad organizers find out dates and any other queries.
5. The coordinator must possess computer knowledge to check their school account and acquire any information pertaining to competitions and student enrollments.
6. The coordinator would be required to attend meetings as well as seminars condjucted by Eduranet Intellectual Olympiad Foundation for any updates.
7. The coordinator must distribute/collect the application forms along with the stipulated fee from students who are willing to enroll into Education competitions.
8. The coordinator must take a wide Demand Draft and send it across to Eduranet Intellectual Olympiad Foundation postal address along with the application forms in order to get students participating in Intellectual Olympiad.
** Students are required to collect the Student Appliation Form from the respective school coordinator.
** They need to fill in the form with accurate information and submit the form to the school coordinator with the examination fee.
** They must read all the instructions properly before filling in the form.
** The exam fee per competition is Rs. 150/-. If students are willing to join more than one exam, the fee would be in multiples of Rs. 150/-.
** There will be no exclusive centers in order to take Eduranet Intellectual Olympiad tests. The schools which enroll their students in Intellectual Olympiad will by default become an Intellectual Olympiad center. Students of that particular school would need to write both Prelims and Final level tests only in their respective school premises.
** Under the Prelims level, tests will be conducted under the invigilator of School Coordinator whereas the finals would be organized under the invigilator of Eduranet Coordinator
Medals & Mementos:
The toppers of the each class/competition will receive a medal. There will be three different types of medals.
** Gold – First Place
** Silver – Second Place
** Bronze-Third Place
** Appreciation-Fourth Place