|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organization : Central Board of Secondary Education
Competition Name : CBSE Expression Series on Dr. A.P.J.Abdul Kalam 2016
Applicable For : Students of Classes I to V,
Applicable States/UTs : All Over India
Competition Date : 15th October, 2016
Website : http://cbseacademic.in/
Notification : https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/17423-Kalam.pdf
CBSE Expression Series
The Central Board of Secondary Education announces CBSE Expression Series on Dr. A.P.J.Abdul Kalam on 15th October, 2016.
Related / Similar Contest :
CBSE Expression Series on Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel 2016
Classes: 1st to 5th
Participants may submit Essay (250 words)/ Poem/ Drawing on:
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam came into my dream and told me about…
Classes: 6th to 8th
Participants may submit Essay (500 words)/ Poem/ Drawing on:
I will always remember Dr. AP.J.Abdul Kalam for…
Classes: 9th to 12th
Participants may submit Essay (700 words)/ Poem/Drawing on:
1. Entries sent through email will not be entertained at all.
2. Those who use the online mode may register only once as multiple registration may lead to disqualification.
3. The entries should not exceed the word limit as mentioned.
4. The entries/ writings must be original.
5. The entries without the registration details will be disqualified. Plagiarism, if detected at any point of time, will lead to disqualification of the prize.
6. There will also be a telephonic interaction to ascertain the originality of the Entry.
7. Students can refer to as many resources as they can avail, however, the entries submitted must be in their own language.
8. Entries shall be selected by a panel of experts. Decision of the experts will be final.No further communication will be entertained in this matter.
Following are the details of this Expression Series:
1. Procedure of Conduct :
i. Date of the conduct:15th October, 2016
ii. Participation is voluntary
iii. Three categories of participation : a) Classes I to V, b) Classes VI to VIII and c) Classes IX to XII
iv. Topics are given in Annexure 1
v. Students may submit their entries as Essay/ Poem/ Drawing
vi. Entries may be submitted in one of the 22 scheduled languages and English
vii. Entries may be submitted using one of the following modes:
a) Online mode through the link to be made available on www.cbseacademic.in on 15th October, 2016 (Details given in Annexure II)
b) Uploading only the jpeg/ jpg/ doc file of the entry through the link to be made available on www.cbseacademic.in (Details given in Annexure II)
c) Mobile App using the numbers (Details given in Annexure III):
For Classes I to V 7065963925
For Classes VI to VIII 7065963926
For Classes IX to XII 7065963927
d) Mobile App as per the link to be activated on 15th October, 2016
viii. The registration-cum-response sheet given at the Annexure-IV may also be used for writing and uploading the entry as per the procedure given in vii.b) above. Images without clear details may not be considered.
ix. The links and Mobile App for submission of entry shall remain activated from 08:00 hrs to 24:00 hrs on 15th October, 2016.
x. Best 36 entries in each category shall be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 2500/- and a Certificate of Merit.
xi. Each participant will get a Certificate of Participation.
2. Important instructions:
i. Entries submitted through email/ by post will not be considered.
ii. Selection of best entries will be on the basis of originality of content and creative expression. Students may be contacted telephonically on the phone numbers provided by them to ascertain the originality of the entry submitted.
iii. Plagiarism check may be done and the entry will be liable to disqualification if found plagiarized at any point of time.
For any query, you may contact Joint Director at 011-23215130 from 10:00 AM to 5:30PM or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org