Organization : Parle Agro Private limited
Competition Name : Appy Fizz Feel The Fizz/ Caller of the Week Contest 2016 Colors Bigg Boss Season 10
Applicable For : All individuals who are residents of India
Competition Deadline : January 13, 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this contest. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Website : http://appyfizz.com/biggboss10/index.php
Appy Fizz Feel The Fizz Contest :
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) are applicable for the Contest hosted and organized by Parle Agro Private limited (hereinafter referred to as “Company”).
Update : Appy Fizz Feel The Fizz Contest 2017 Caller of the Week : www.contest.net.in/27681.html
Terms and Conditions:
1. The Contest is open for all individuals who are residents of India (“Participant(s)”)
2. Mechanism for Participation:
a. Participant is required to log on to the Company website (appyfizz.com), select the Contest weblink (http://appyfizz.com/biggboss10/), select one (1) name/photograph of any of his/her favorite housemate of the Program as provided on the Contest weblink, submit 1 (one) question which he/she would like to ask to their favorite housemate of the Program (“Question”) and then provide his/her name, phone number and email address as a part of the Contest registration process.
b. Upon successful submission of the Question and adherence of all terms hereof, Viacom18 at its sole discretion shall select 1 Question each week during the Contest Period (“Caller of the Week”).
c. The Participant who’s Question has been selected by Viacom18 i.e. Caller of the Week may get an opportunity to ask the Question vide a call/video (as per the sole discretion of Viacom18) to his/her favorite housemate of the Program and also may get a chance to speak and interact with Program’s host i.e. Mr. Salman Khan in any episode of the Program (“Prize”).
3. The Contest shall commence from October16, 2016 at 22:30 hours and shall conclude on to January 13, 2017 or the week before the finale week of the Program, whichever is later (“Contest Period”), which shall be subject to change as per the sole discretion of Viacom18.
4. By participating in the Contest, the Participant hereby represents and warrants that the Question submitted by the Participants are original, not in breach of any third party rights’ and are not defamatory/offensive/hurtful to any person/sect/caste/community etc.
5. By participating in the Contest, the Participant hereby represents and warrants that he/she shall solely be liable for any and all action (criminal/civil) arising herefrom and shall also be liable to indemnify Viacom18 and Company, for any loss, claim, dispute, disruption caused on ground of a default committed by the Participant.
6. The Company and/or Viacom18 shall have the unrestricted right and authority to disqualify any Participant, at any point of time, if it comes to their knowledge that such Participant is in breach of any conditions or undertakings stated herein including but not limited to if Participants have supplied false, obscene or defamatory Question, inaccurate or misleading details and/or information, of any nature and/or have failed to abide by the rules and/or are in breach of the terms hereof.
7. The Participants shall be responsible to bear the cost charged by their respective network operator or the internet service provider (as deemed fit by them) for the usage of the services.
8. Viacom18/Company shall further not be responsible in case of any kind of network problem, technical failure whatsoever and/or any other problems which may occur due to the failure of the Mechanism or misuse of the Mechanism or any kind of problems in connection thereto.
9. The Participant understands and agrees that, any dispute in connection with the participation in the Contest including but not limited to failure of receiving an acknowledgement message, failure of participation in the Contest on account of any technical errors on the website etc.
10. If, in any State and/or territory or part thereof, the running of this Contest is prohibited, the Participants from such State and/or territory or part thereof shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest. No further notice shall be given by Company or Viacom18, in this regard.
11. Company with Viacom18’s prior written approval reserves the right to change or suspend the Mechanism for Participation and/or cease/discontinue/cancel/change/alter/modify these Terms and Conditions and/ or criteria of the Contest and/or the Prize and/or Contest Period, at any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice and without assigning any reason, hence the Participant shall be responsible to keep himself/herself updated about the Mechanism for Participation, Content, Prize, Contest Period, etc., at all times.
12. The Participant, in addition to the Terms and Conditions laid down herein, shall at all times abide by the rules and other terms and conditions as may be applicable to the Participants (in connection with the Contest).
13. The basis for deciding the Caller of the Week for the Contest shall solely be decided by the judges appointed by Viacom18 and/or the Company and the Participants or the Caller of the Week shall in no manner dispute or question the same.
14. The Participants understand and agree that Viacom18 shall be only responsible to select the Caller of the Week for this Contest from amongst such Questions received by it from the Participants and shall have no further obligation towards the Participants of any nature whatsoever.