|You can now ask your doubts / questions. Please go to the the bottom of this page for comments section.|
Organization : Ignited Mind Lab
Competition Name : Mental Maths Competition
Announcement : Grand Finale Test Past Papers 2014-16
Website : http://www.ignitedmindlab.com/news-events/gf-test-papers
Ignited Mind Lab Grand Finale Test Past Papers
Grand Finale question papers for past 3 years (2014-16) are available in downloadable PDF format.
Related / Similar Contest :
Ignited Mind Lab MMC Practice Past Question Papers
Cost : Rs. 150/-
Steps to buy and download:-
a. Login to your account
b. After login, you will see link to purchase GF test papers. Follow this link.. it will take you to payment page
c. Make payment of Rs. 150
d. After payment is successful, login again to your account to download papers. You will find the papers there in your account.
e. Download the papers and take printout.
Grand Finale Examination Details
Eligibility & Fees:
1. Students scoring cut-off marks or more will qualify for Grand Finale.
The cut-off marks are as follows:-
Class III – 90, Class IV – 90, Class V – 80, Class VI – 80, Class VII – 80. There will be NO Grand Finale round for Class I & II.
2. There will not be any additional fees for Grand Finale.
Venue, date & time:
1. The Grand Finale examination will be held on Sunday, 5th February, 2017.
2. The duration of examination for all Classes (Grades) will be 45 minutes.
3. Hall tickets will have all details of venue, date & time of examination.
4. Students do NOT have choice of examination centre or date.
1. Hall tickets will be uploaded on website by 15th January, 2017.
2. Every student is required to get his / her hall ticket signed and stamped by the school authority. This is mandatory.
Syllabus, study material & marking system
1. The syllabus remains the same as it was for the first round of examination. We do not provide any additional study material for Grand Finale.
2. You can purchase past question papers of Grand Finale (2014-16) in downloadable pdf format from 11th January, 2017. Login to your account to buy it.
3. There will be a negative marking system for Grand Finale. Every wrong answer of Section B will carry half negative mark, i.e., for every wrong answer, ½ mark will be deducted. There will not be negative marking for Section A.
4. Due to negative marking, it will be in the interest of students not to attempt question if they are not sure of answer. Guess work may not be a good idea.
Top three positions in Grand Finale will be awarded cash prizes –
a. 1st prize – Rs. 10,000 /-
b. 2nd prize – Rs. 5,000 /-
c. 3rd prize – Rs. 3,000 /-
d. Other meritorious students (Rank 4 – 25) will be awarded Medals and Certificates of Merit.
If there is a tie, first round marks will be considered to resolve the tie. If a tie for any position remains unresolved, ALL prizes for that Class will be recomputed and distributed as per the method described on website.
Please note that there will not be any cash prizes for Class I & II, top 50 students will be awarded medals.