|You can now ask your doubts / questions. Please go to the the bottom of this page for comments section.|
Organisation : Ignited Mind Lab
Contest Name : Mental Maths Competition 2019
Announcement : Practice Past Question Papers For Sr. KG, Class 1 to 4
Grand Finale Date : 3rd February, 2019
Website : http://www.ignitedmindlab.com/news-events/past-papers-available-now
Ignited Mind Lab Mental Maths Competition
Ignited Mind Lab Mental Maths Competition is very unique and immensely effective in developing interest in Maths. It is much more than a mere competition.
Related / Similar Contest :
Ignited Mind Lab MMC Grand Finale Test Past Papers
Past Question Papers
** Past Question papers are available now for download. At present papers for Sr. KG, Class 1 to 4 are available. Other classes will be available soon.
** Test series is a set of 5 past question papers in downloadable pdf format (For class 1 – book format hard copy).
** Hard copy of papers will not be couriered to you.
** You may print the papers after downloading file.
How To Buy Test Series?
** You can buy test series online at www.ignitedmindlab.com
** You need to login to your account to buy. Login details are given on the hall ticket.
** After login, you will see the link to Buy papers.
** You can pay by credit card, debit card or net banking.
Buy Online : http://www.ignitedmindlab.com/buy-online
How Will I Get The Papers?
You have to login to your accont to buy it. On successful payment, papers will be instantly available in your account. So Login again to your account to download the papers. Papers will be in your account till 04/02/2019. Please note that papers will not be couriered to you.
Grand Finale Examination Details
Eligibility & Fees
1. Students scoring cut-off marks or more will qualify for Grand Finale.
The cut-off marks are as follows:
Class III – 80, Class IV – 80, Class V – 70, Class VI – 70, Class VII – 70
2. There will not be Grand Finale round for Sr. KG, Class I & II.
Venue, Date & Time
1. The Grand Finale examination will be held on Sunday, 3rd February, 2019.
2. The duration of examination for all Classes (Grades) will be 45 minutes.
3. Hall tickets will have all details of venue, date & time of examination.
4. Students do NOT have choice of examination centre or date.
1. Hall tickets will be uploaded on website by 25th January, 2019.
2. Every student is required to get his / her hall ticket signed and stamped by the school authority. This is mandatory.
Syllabus, Study Material & Marking System
1. The syllabus remains the same as it was for the first round of examination. We do not provide any additional study material for Grand Finale.
2. You can purchase past question papers of Grand Finale (2014-18) in downloadable pdf format after 15th January, 2019. Login to your account to buy it.
3. There will be a negative marking system for Grand Finale. Every wrong answer of Section B will carry half negative mark, i.e., for every wrong answer, ½ mark will be deducted. There will not be negative marking for Section A.
4. Due to negative marking, it will be in the interest of students not to attempt question if they are not sure of answer. Guess work may not be a good idea.
Scholarship Prizes, Ranking
1. First prize is of Rs. 10,000 /-, second prize Rs. 5,000 /- and third prize Rs. 3000 /-
2. For ranking and deciding prizes, marks scored in grand Finale will be considered. In case of a tie in Grand Finale, marks of the first round exam will be considered for tie-break and the ranks will be determined accordingly.
3. In case of unresolved tie for any position, the prize money will be recomputed for all positions and prize money will be distributed in such way that first, second & third ranker get prize in the ratio of 10 : 5 : 3 respectively. (e.g., if there are 2 students with rank 2, prize money of first and third rank will also be affected).
1. Students should write their seat no. properly and fill the circles correctly. After the test extra 5 minutes will be given to darken the circles with ball point pen.
2. Students are advised to use extra dark pencil to fill circles in OMR answer sheet and darken it with blue/black ball point pen.
3. Students should not do any rough work on back of answer sheet. Some students scribbled on the answer sheet and back of it in first round. This will not be accepted in Grand Finale. Such answer sheets may not be evaluated.
4. Some students, who are not satisfied with their marks in the first round, have chosen to apply for verification of marks. If after verification, their marks are equal to or more than cut-off marks, they will become eligible for Grand Finale.