Organisation : Bajaj Finance Limited
Contest Name : Find Your Beat Contest 2017 (#FindYourBeat)
Applicable For : Indian Citizens (Except Residents of Tamilnadu)
Contest Last Date : 30th April, 2017
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Website : http://www.bajajfinserv.in/
Contest Page : https://www.facebook.com/bajajfinserv/
Contest T&C : https://www.facebook.com/notes/bajaj-finserv/terms-and-conditions-findyourbeat/1404816256207469/
#FindYourBeat Contest :
1. “BFL” refers to Bajaj Finance Limited.
Related : Bajaj Finance EMI Card Samsung S7 Contest : www.contest.net.in/20070.html
2. In order to participate in this Contest, a Participant should have mandatory performed the following during the Contest Period:
i) logged into the Contest Page using his/her Facebook/Twitter login credentials;
ii) fulfill the instructions that are conveyed to the Participant on the Contest Page after the Participant logs in the manner described above; and
iii) share/post the Result on his/her Facebook and/or Twitter account.
3. Under the Contest, BFL shall select 3 (three) Winners at the end of the Contest Period, based on the maximum engagement, including but not limited to likes, shares, conversations, comments, retweets, etc., generated by the Participant during the Contest Period on his/her Facebook/Twitter account through the posting/sharing of the Result.
4. The Rewards are not assured rewards for all Participants.
5. This Contest is available only in select cities of India and is valid only for Indian citizens. For the avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that the Contest is not available in the state of Tamil Nadu.
6. The Contest and the Rewards are offered/available at the sole discretion of BFL and subject to changes as deemed fit by BFL, without any prior notice.
7. A Participant shall be eligible for only one Reward under the Contest.
8. Participating in this Contest is voluntary and the Participants are not bound to participate in this Contest. There is no compensation for non-participation in the Contest under any circumstances whatsoever.
9. This Contest cannot be combined with any other offer/discount/promotion/contest of BFL, including but not limited to the offers available at the merchant and/or dealer outlets.
10. This Contest is not available to BFL’s employees and their relatives.
11. . Images of the Reward shown on email, Website or any other advertisement material whatsoever, are for representational purposes only.
12. The decision of BFL selection committee in selecting the Winner will be final and binding on the Participants. The name of the Winners will be announced after the expiry of the Contest Period by publication on the Website, Contest Page and/or the official Facebook/Twitter pages of Bajaj Finserv.
Participants agree to keep themselves updated of the results by visiting the Website and BFL is not responsible for any Winner’s failure to be apprised of the results.
13. Winners will be required to personally visit a BFL branch within 15 (fifteen) days of announcement of the Winners and necessarily produce valid identity proof(s) as required by BFL for taking possession of the Reward.
In the event of failure of the Winner to produce the requisite documents within the stipulated time, the Winner shall forgo the Reward and BFL reserves the right to cancel the Winner’s nomination for the Reward and select the next eligible Participant as the Winner of the Reward.
14. All applicable taxes, fees and levies (excluding ‘gift’ tax or tax deducted at source, where applicable) will need to be solely paid by the Winner(s) and proof of other documents, as required, will need to be necessarily produced before taking possession of the Reward (s) at BFL Branch
15. The tax deducted at source in respect of the Reward, where applicable, shall be paid by BFL
16. Where the Winner has provided any incorrect information at the time of registration for the Contest and/or at the time of collecting his/her Reward, then his/her selection is subject to cancellation.
17. Nothing herein amounts as a commitment by BFL to provide further or similar contests or offers.
18. BFL is not a supplier/manufacturer/issuer of the Rewards provided to the Winners under this Contest and will not accept any liability in relation thereto. Accordingly, BFL shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or the fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of the Rewards.
19. Notwithstanding anything herein, BFL shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered by the Winner in connection with the Rewards.
20. Disputes, if any, regarding the Reward under the Contest must be addressed in writing, by the Participants directly to the supplier/manufacturer/issuer of the Rewards and BFL shall not entertain any communication in this regard.
21. BFL’s decision on all matters relating to the Contest will be at its absolute discretion and will be final and binding on all Participants.
22. BFL reserves the right to revise these terms, modify or withdraw this Contest at any time without prior notice or reason. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions and any other instructions which may be conveyed through any advertisement or promotion relating to the Contest, these terms and conditions will prevail over such instructions
23. BFL, its group entities/ affiliates or their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, vendors, etc., shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered by a Participant, directly or indirectly, including for reasons arising out of use or non-use of Rewards or participation under this Contest.
24. BFL shall not be liable for termination or delay of the Contest or the Rewards forming part of the Contest due to any force majeure event and will not be liable for any consequences.
25. The Contest is not transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be encashed under any circumstances.
26. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of India. All disputes if any arising out of or in conjunction with or as a result of this Contest or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Pune only. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against BFL.
27. This Contest is subject to laws, rules and regulations as may be applicable in any jurisdiction in India, from time to time, and accordingly in places where not permissible shall be deemed as not applicable.
28. The Participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein. Without a Participant being required to do any further act, the Participants shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions herein.