|You can now ask your doubts / questions. Please go to the the bottom of this page for comments section.|
Organization : Coca-Cola India Private Limited
Competition Name : Thums Up “Ride Your Thunder” Contest 2015
Applicable For : All Persons currently residing in below states
Applicable States/UT : Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh and West Bengal
Competition Last Date : 15th November, 2015
Thums Up “Ride Your Thunder” Contest :
This Promotion is sponsored by Coca-Cola India Private Limited, having its corporate office at Enkay Towers, Udyog Vihar – V, Gurgaon 122016, Haryana, India.2.2. One 97 Communications Limited (“One97”) which shall manage the execution and logistics related to the Promotion, commencing with the SMS application process leading up to handing over of final list of validated winners to CCIPL.2.3.
Coca-Cola Pujo Selfie Contest 2015 & Celebrity Meet & Greet (Dinner) :
An accredited firm of Chartered Accountants appointed by CCIPL (“CA”) will determine the Daily Winner of the Promotion in accordance with the procedure prescribed herein.
Promotion Period :
This Promotion will commence on 1st October, 2015 and will continue until 15th November, 2015, inclusive of both days (“Promotion Period”). The valid timings for receiving entries through the SMS route are between 00:00:00 HRS IST and 23:59:59 HRS IST each day of the Promotion Period (“Promotion Timings”).
The last entry to be considered for the purpose of the Promotion will be at and before 23:59:59 HRS IST on 15th November 2015. Any entries received outside the Promotion Timings, shall not be considered for the Daily Winner. Only entries received between the Promotion Timings during the Promotion Period shall be considered for the eligibility of Daily Winner for that particular day of the Promotion, and shall not be carried forward to the next day.
Eligibility Criteria :
Entry and participation in this Promotion is open to all persons currently residing in the Promotion Territory who satisfy each of the following criteria:-
Are over the age of 18years;- own a valid cellular GSM or CDMA phone connection that is accessible at all times;- have not been arrested or convicted of any crime or been the subject of any criminal investigation;- bear a good moral character and have not been implicated or named in any legal proceedings (either civil or criminal); and- are not management, employees, directors or contractors, or the family of the management, employees, directors or contractors of CCIPL, One97, CA, their related entities or other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of Prizes).
It is clarified that a Participant can participate in the Promotion by submitting Unique Code through multiple registered phone numbers. However a Participant will be eligible to win only one Prize while participating through one registered mobile phone number in accordance with Terms of the Promotion.- Have a valid PAN number in their name.
1. For the sake of clarity, this Promotion is not open to Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) and Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs).
2. Eligible persons participating or seeking to participate in the Promotion shall individually be referred to as “Participant” and collectively as “Participants”.
3. Persons intending to participate in the Promotion, who have listed their phone numbers on the National Do Not Call Registry (“NDNC Registry”), shall de-register themselves from the NDNC Registry prior to participating in the Promotion till the completion of the Promotion (including the delivery of Prizes (if applicable) under this Promotion). Such persons agree not to make any claim or raise any complaint whatsoever against CCIPL or One97 in this respect. Please note that persons intending to participate in the Promotion who have not de-registered themselves from the NDNC Registry shall also have no right to make any claim or raise any complaints against CCIPL, One97, CA or any other agents of CCIPL if they do or do not receive any call with respect to their application, participation and all other matters pertaining to the Promotion.
4. By participating in this Promotion, the Participant agrees to receive details and information about this Promotion on his/her mobile, through SMS or voice calls, during the tenure of the Promotion.
How to enter the Promotion:
Participants wishing to enter the Promotion may do so through the following route:
1. Participants are required to SMS 8 (eight) digit alpha numeric Unique Code available under the label of 300ml PET,400ml PET,600ML PET,1.25L PET or 2L PET bottle of Thums up in the format ‘unique code’ to 09611555555 or any other number designated by CCIPL during the Promotion Period from any GSM or CDMA mobile phone connection.
2. One97 will provide list of valid entries with CA appointed by CCIPL the next day of receiving SMS for the selection of Daily Winner.
3. The CA would inform One97, one (1) Daily Winner eligible to receive the Prize with two (2) backup winners against the Daily Winner.6.2. ONE97 will inform its tele-callers to contact the Daily Winner and/or their backups & seek information about them.
** Upon contacting the Daily Winner and/or backup, they will ascertain if the winner(s) has the original label containing the Unique Code, thereafter they will ask the winner(s) to send the winning bottle label along with other relevant documents to an address designated by CCIPL and One97 during the Promotion.
** ONE97 will reach out to the Daily winner(s) a maximum of 3 times within 24 hours on their registered mobile phone number through which the Daily winner(s) has participated in the Promotion.
** In case shortlisted winner and their back-ups are not reachable, busy, unavailable or not interested, the slot for that particular day would be vacant and will be termed as “Vacant Slot”.
** ONE97 will collect details of shortlisted Daily Winner(s) like first name, last name, unique code, address, telephone number, mobile number, alternate mobile number and email ID and communicate the same to CCIPL.
** ONE97 will also collect the documents needed for a winner to be eligible for the Prize as described above and keep copies of the same for them to be shared with CCIPL at any point in time during the Promotion along with the validated bottle label.
** A winning entry will be valid only on the production of a physical label bearing the same Unique Code as that of the entry and the other documents as required by CCIPL or its assigns.
** The names of the Daily Winners (these will be shortlisted winners) and confirmed winners along with the Terms and Conditions shall be put up on the website
** ONE97 will email the details of the shortlisted Daily Winner(s) to CCIPL in a standard format mutually agreed upon.
** ONE97 will be responsible for all compliance from Daily Winner(s) as per the terms and conditions of the Promotion but if a Daily Winner(s) does not fulfil the winning requirements, he / she will be disqualified from the Promotion and his/her prize will be forfeited.
** CCIPL or ONE97 or CA shall not in any way be liable for any disruption in or disconnection of the telephone line and all such disputes shall lie with the telecom service provider.
** Standard charges apply for sending entries through SMS as per the tariff applicable for participant’s connection.
Prizes and Winners:
During the Promotion Period 46 Daily Winner along with 92 back up winners will be shortlisted in accordance with the Terms of the present Promotion.The Daily Winner shall be chosen randomly and each Daily Winner shall be eligible to win a Prize, subject to these Terms. It is clarified by way of abundant caution that merely being shortlisted as a backup winner does not entitle that Participant with rights to winning the Prize.The shortlisted Daily Winner(s) shall have to bear the tax (TDS calculated @ 30% as applicable of the cost of the Ex-showroom cost of the prize) in order to claim the prize, failing which the prize shall be forfeited.
Selecting and Contacting Winners :
One97 will transmit all the valid Entries daily to the CA appointed by CCIPL, who shall ascertain the one (1) Daily Winner eligible to receive the Prize each day during the Promotion Period.
In addition to the one:
(1) Daily Winner ascertained for each day of the Promotion, two
(2) back-up winners shall be shortlisted from amongst the valid entries, who may be eligible to win the Prizes in the event the Daily Winner is not reachable, busy, unavailable or not interested.8.3. One97shall contact the Daily Winner a maximum of three
(3) times within 24 hours from the time of declaration of Daily Winner(s) by the CA. If a Daily Winner is not reachable, busy, unavailable or not interested, the back-up winner shall be shortlisted as the new winner for that day. In case both the back-up winners are also not reachable, busy, unavailable or not interested, the slot for that day shall remain vacant and a forfeiture SMS shall be sent on all the registered mobile numbers. The Daily Winner may receive the Prize subject to the terms and conditions detailed below.
In the event the Daily Winner’s number is busy, unreachable, or the Daily Winner does not attend the call, three (3) more attempts will be made to reach the Daily Winner on the same day at a regular interval of one hour each. If even on the last attempt, the Daily Winner does not attend the call, or is unreachable, or confirms that he/she is not interested in continuing in the Promotion, the Daily Winner’s participation in the Promotion shall come to an end, his/her entry shall stand canceled and he/she shall not be eligible to receive any Prize.