Organisation : Sun TV Network Ltd
Competition Name : Udaya TV Doddamane Sose Watch and Win SMS Contest 2017
Contest Last Date : 29-09-2017
Terms & Conditions : http://www.sunnetwork.in/tnc/udayatv/doddamanesosesmscontest/
Website : http://www.sunnetwork.in
|Have questions? Please ask at the bottom of this page.|
Doddamane Sose Watch and Win SMS Contest :
These Terms & Conditions (hereinafter referred to as The “General Rules”) are applicable to all the Participants/ Winners of Udaya TV – Doddamane Sose Watch and Win SMS CONTEST Promoted / Organized By M/s Sun TV Network Ltd.
Related : Sun TV Network Selfie With Surya Comedy Contest 2017 : www.contest.net.in/22311.html
These rules can be amended or varied from time to time by STNL.
1. Period of the Contest:
The Contest starts on 18 September, 2017 at 9.30 pm and ends on 29th September, 2017 at 10.30pm, except on 23.09.2017 & 24.09.2017 (‘contest period’). Contest hours would commence from 9.30 pm and valid till 10.30 pm of all contest days. This Contest is applicable only to the Viewers of “ Udaya TV”.
2. The contest is open only for residents of Karnataka only, who have completed 18 years or more and residing in Karnataka as on the date of entering/participating in the Contest.
3. “Udaya TV” will ask 1 question to the viewers at the end of the programme from ‘Doddamane Sose’ – a serial in Kannada language, which will be aired between 09.30 pm and 10.00 pm daily (‘Programme’) during the contest period. Viewers have to watch all questions closely and carefully so as to answer for the contest.
4. Each question will have a minimum of 2 options i.e A& B. The viewers have to answer each question separately. The SMS should be sent to 58585 with the correct keyword in the format DS (space) correct answer (space) Name. For Ex: DS A RAJ or applicable keyword which will be announced during the contest.
In the above example, the format is specified for the first question with the option. Viewers have to send the answers with the correct keyword asked for every question asked on “Udaya TV” and send an SMS with the correct keyword and option to 58585 for all operators except Idea Karnataka.
For Idea Karnataka the short code is 55858. Each SMS to 58585/55858 will be charged at Rs.3/SMS irrespective of the telecom operator.
5. The viewers sending the incorrect contest keyword will be treated as invalid and shall be summarily rejected. A reply SMS will be sent stating “Please Watch the Channel and Send your SMS with Correct Keywords”.
6. The viewers sending the correct contest keyword will be treated as valid and shall be receiving a message saying “Thanks for participating in Udaya TV SMS contest. We have received your SMS” or “Thanks for participating in Udaya TV SMS contest.
7. The viewers have to send the correct answers before the end of the daily contest day, i.e 11.59 pm of the same day. For Ex: If the contest questions are asked on 18th of September the answers have to be sent on 18th of September itself (i.e., same day) before 11.59 pm, to be eligible for winning the prizes.
8. Viewers can send any number of SMS to participate in the contest. Sending more number of SMS does not mean the eligibility of winning is higher.
9. STNL will not be responsible in any way for failure of any backend technology of any applications and resultant inability of a user for participation.
10. 10 winners from amongst the Correct Entries on each day, and 100 winners for the contest period will be selected, if exceeds 10 correct entries on each day and 100 entries for the contest period received by STNL the winners will be randomly chosen and only the selected winners will be informed by our STNL Team.
11. The winners will be chosen as per the sole discretion of STNL and only the selected winners will be informed by our STNL Team.
12. The winners for the Daily contest will be announced the next day on “Udaya TV” any time after the completion of the contest or as determined by STNL.
13. STNL shall give each winner a gift voucher worth within Rs.3,000/-(Rupees Three Thousand Only) to be redeemed at a jewellery showroom specified by STNL at the time issuing the gift voucher.
14. STNL Holds no responsibility or liability in case the winner/winners fail to be contactable by STNL on the day of the results being declared by STNL for any reason, having made despite the best efforts of STNL. A Maximum of 3 attempts will be made to contact each winner by STNL. In such a case, STNL shall not be liable to prove the efforts made in this regard.
15. Winners will have to come to a designated location at a specified time to collect prizes. The location and time will be decided by STNL at its sole discretion and informed to the winners at the time of call.
16. In case of any dispute or differences arise in respect of the prize/ selection of winners, the decision of STNL shall be final and binding on all the participants and winners.
17. Winner will be liable to pay the taxes and any other considerations, as applicable on the winning prize/prizes. STNL, if required, shall deduct the applicable taxes. The winner will be intimated of the same by our STNL Team during the call.
18. The prize shall be given to the winner on production of valid documents such as Photo and ID proof. The winners may be required to sign the Terms and Conditions herein before accepting the prize.
Any failure on the part of the winner to comply with directions issued by STNL, shall entitle STNL, in its own discretion to cancel and forfeit the prize for the said winner and then the same prize will be given to the next eligible winner.
19. Though STNL shall make every effort to declare the results of the Contest on the due date for the respective winner, it shall not be responsible for any delay in announcing winners of the respective prize arising out of reasons beyond its control in the normal course of business.
20. All the costs and expenses for collecting the prize will be borne solely by the winner and STNL shall not entertain any claim, whatsoever in this regard. The winner is solely responsible for any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of the offer.