|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : ITC Limited
Competition Name : #BingoOnBiggBoss Contest 2017 Bingo On Bigg Boss
Contest Last Date : 26-09-2017
Terms & Conditions : https://www.facebook.com/notes/vijay-television/tc-bingoonbiggboss/1534005430012015/
Website : https://www.facebook.com/VijayTelevision/
Bingo On Bigg Boss Contest
1. The #BingoOnBiggBoss Contest (“the Contest”) is organized by ITC Limited (“ITC”) & Vijay TV purely for promotional purposes.
Related / Similar Contest : Frooti Bigg Boss Tamil 3 Caller Of The Week Contest
2. Participation in the Contest is purely voluntary.
3. Consumers participating or seeking to participate in the Contest shall individually be referred to as “Participant” and collectively as “Participants”.
4. By participating in this Contest, each Participant is deemed to have accepted the complete terms and conditions of this Contest available on the Facebook Page of Vijay TV, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest. Successfully entering the Contest and winning a prize is subject to all requirements set forth herein.
5. The Contest shall be open from 23rd September, 2017 and shall close on 26th September 2017 at 11:59 pm (‘Contest Period’).
6. There is no fee charged to participate in this Contest.
7. The Contest is open exclusively to all Indian residents above the age of 18 years except employees and the family members of ITC & Vijay TV, its associate companies, its advertising agencies, auditors and their family members.
8. ITC reserves the right to exclude any Participant from the Contest on grounds of misconduct or criminal record.
How to Participate
9. To participate in the Contest, Participants have to vote for the “Asal”contestant based on the activity on the Bigg Boss Episode along-with the Reason/Opinion for voting for that Bigg Boss contestant.
The entry has to be submitted in the form of a status update on the fb page of the participant mentioning the hashtag #BingoOnBiggBoss. The status update should be public and mentioning the hashtag is compulsory.
10. The winning entries shall be chosen by judge(s) appointed by ITC on the criteria of the most innovative reason/answer (comment) submitted by the participant on the contest post
11. Entries that are found to be contrary to existing laws, by-laws, public policy, plagiarized and recognized standards of conduct or otherwise inappropriate shall be declared invalid
12. Incomplete or otherwise invalid entries shall not be considered.
13. Multiple entries per Participant is not allowed.
Selection of Winners
14. 5 Best Answers/Opinions will win 1 Lakh Paytm Gold each and 1000 other winners shall win supply of their favorite Bingo! Flavours
15. There shall be 1005 Winners in total of the contest during the Contest Period. All winners shall be referred to as “Winners” collectively.
17. 5 Best Answers/Opinions will win 1 Lakh Paytm Gold each and 1000 other winners shall win supply of their favorite Bingo! Flavours
18. ITC shall contact each of the Winners for his/her contact details and identity proof, and the Prize shall be couriered to the address provided by the Winners. ITC shall not be liable for the Prize being lost due to provision of incorrect contact details provided by the Winners or due to any other reason.
19. It is understood that it will take minimum three weeks for the Prizes to be delivered to the Winners.
20. ITC reserves the right to cancel, modify, extend or withdraw the Contest prematurely at its sole and absolute discretion.
21. The Prizes are neither transferable, replaceable nor upgradeable and no cash payment in lieu of the same will be made.
22. The Prizes are provided on an “as is” basis and ITC shall not be responsible or liable for any deficiency or defect in the Prizes.
Other Terms and Conditions
23. ITC shall be at liberty to use the entries (comments) sent in by the Participants, voice, motion pictures, photographs of the Participants and/or Winners for media coverage, advertisement or publicity in any form which exists today or will be known anytime in the future, without any consideration to the Participants and/ or the Winners.
24. ITC shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of this Contest.
25. ITC shall not be liable for any loss, delay or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation, or otherwise, for any such loss, delay or damage.
26. ITC is not responsible for any malfunction/ server error/ technical fault of any kind either at the Participant’s end or the applications, which prevents the Participant from talking part in the Contest.
27. The decision of ITC will be final and binding with regard to any dispute arising out of this Contest and is non-contestable. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
28. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Participants are voluntarily providing their information to ITC.
Each Participant is deemed to have released Facebook from any claims and liabilities that may specifically arise in relation to their participation in this Contest by accepting these terms and conditions.
29. All disputes relating to this Contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Bengaluru only.