Organisation : Indian Body Builders Federation & New Body Building and Fitness Association, Bihar
Competition Name : 7thFederation Cup 2018 Senior Men’s National Body Building and Men’s Sports Physique
Applicable For : Senior Men’s, Woman’s
Contest Deadline : 10th January 2018.
Contest Date: Saturday 27th January 2018 to Sunday 28thJanuary 2018
Website : http://ibbf.in/
Contest Details : https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/29015-FederationCup.pdf
|You can now ask your questions about this contest. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
7th Federation Cup :
Senior Men’s National Body Building and Men’s Sports Physique Championship
Reception : Youth Hostel Hall, Patna
Venue for Finals : Bharatiya Nritya Kala Mandir Fraser Rd., Rajapur, Raja Ji Salai, Indira Nagar, Patna, Bihar
Related : Indian Body Builders Federation IBBF 10th Satish Sugars Classic Body Building Competition 2017 : www.contest.net.in/28618.html
Lodging for participants: Lodging will be provided for Two nights only.
Lodging for Officials : Lodging will be provided for Two nights only.
Nearest Railway Station: Patna Railway Station
Nearest Airport : Patna Airport
Last Date for Entry : 10th January 2018
Krishna Kant Kunwar – 09931558960 / 09608888151
Raju Raj – 09835204766/09430028767
Ashok Goswamy – 08409814444/09304022151
Weight Group :
For Men’s Body Building :
Total ten weight groups :
** Up to & inclusive 55 kgs
** Up to & inclusive 60 kgs
** Up to & inclusive 65 kgs
** Up to & inclusive 70 kgs
** Up to & inclusive 75 kgs
** Up to & inclusive 80 kgs
** Up to & inclusive 85 kgs
** Up to & inclusive 90 kgs
** Above 90 kgs&below100kgs
** Above 100 kgs
For Men’s Sports Physique : One Open Group
** All the affiliated State units/ Union Territories / Sports Boards can send 12 numbers of body builders but in each group only two athletes of each unit will be allowed to participate in Senior Men’s Body Building Category.
** In Men’s Sports Physique category each unit can send only FOUR athletes
Entry Fee :
For Body Building : Rs.500/- per competitor for Senior Men’sBody Building
For Best Posing : Rs.500/- per competitor for Best Poser Contest.
For Men’s Sports Physique : Rs.2000/- per competitor
Entry Fee for Official : Rs. 1000/- per official
Submission of entries :
Entries will be accepted in prescribed format Entries may be sent to
1. General Secretary
Indian Body Builders Federation
280/A, Jawalkar Mansion,
Dr. B. Ambedkar Road,
Parel, Mumbai-400 012.
2. Email:- ibbf_mumbai AT yahoo.in
Annual Fees :
** All the affiliated state associations those who have not yet paid their Annual Membership Fees of Indian Body Builders Federation are requested to pay on or before 31stDecember 2017
Prizes & Awards :
1. First three places ineach category will receive Gold, Silver & Bronze Medals.
2. First Five places in each category will receive Trophies & Merit Certificates.
3. Overall Champion will receive Trophy, Merit Certificate
4. Best Poser will receive Trophy, Merit Certificate
5. Most Improved Body Builder will receive Trophy, Merit Certificate.
6. Team Championship will receive Trophy, Merit Certificate
7. All the Participants will receive participation certificate.
Men’ Sports Physique :
1. First Three places will receive Gold, Silver, & Bronze Medals.
2. First Five Places will receive Merit Certificate.
3. Overall Champion will receive Trophy, Merit Certificate.
4. All the participants will receive Participation Certificate.
Rules for the Contest :
1.Team Managers to note that competitors who fail for weighing-in within the time limit will be eliminated from the championship.
2.All officials & competitors must arrive prior to the schedule.
3. Organizers will provide free lodging & boarding to all Competitors, coach, manager along with Executive Committee Members of Indian Body Builders Federation for two nights. Other than the above mentioned officials, extra officials &supporters will not be allowed and will not be provided with lodging and boarding facility. We require state units co-operation for the same.
4. Team Manager note – Bodybuilders using tanning products/oil will be responsible for payment in full for bed sheets & pillow covers wall paint stained by the same.
5. All the Officials, managers, coaches are requested to come with their proper uniform.
6. Participants and officials who arrive before 27th January 2018 and wish to stay after 28th January 2018 will have to bear for their lodging & boarding.
7. Golden, Silver and Bronze colour tanning cream is not allowed.
8. It is compulsory for the participants participating for Best Poser contest to bring their own Music CD. Vulgar songs and actions willnot be tolerated and the said participant will be banned from theBest Posing contest.