Organisation : ITC Limited
Contest Name : Bingo Snacks What’s Your Mad Angle? Contest
Contest Deadline : 20th February 2018
Applicable For : All Indian Residents
Website : https://www.facebook.com/notes/bingo/whats-your-mad-angle-contest/10155980957680119/?hc_location=ufi
|You can now ask your questions about this contest. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Bingo Snacks What’s Your Mad Angle? Contest
1. The What’s your Mad Angle?Contest (“the Contest”) is organized by ITC Limited (“ITC”) purely for promotional purposes.
Related : Bingo Snacks Have A Mad Angle Contest 2017 : www.contest.net.in/22954.html
2. Participation in the Contest is purely voluntary.
3. Consumers participating or seeking to participate in the Contest shall individually be referred to as “Participant” and collectively as “Participants”.
4. By participating in this Contest, each Participant is deemed to have accepted the complete terms and conditions of this Contest available on bingosnacks.com (“Contest Website”) as well as the decisions of ITC, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest. Successfully entering the Contest and winning a prize is subject to all requirements set forth herein.
5. The Contest shall be open from 27th January 2018 at midnight and shall close on 20th February 2018 at 11:59 pm (‘Contest Period’).
6. There is no fee charged to participate in this Contest.
7. The Contest is open exclusively to all Indian residents above the age of 18 years except employees and the family members of ITC, its associate companies, its advertising agencies, auditors and their family members.
8. ITC reserves the right to exclude any Participant from the Contest on grounds of misconduct or criminal record.
How to Participate?
9. To participate in the Contest, Participants have to comment with their Mad Angle to the situation presented in the creative. The entry has to be submitted in the form of comments on the contest post published by Bingo!
10. The winning entries shall be chosen by judge(s) appointed by ITC on the criteria of the number of likes received on the entry (comment) submitted by the participant on the contest post
11. Entries that are found to be contrary to existing laws, by-laws, public policy, plagiarized and recognized standards of conduct or otherwise inappropriate shall be declared invalid
12. Incomplete or otherwise invalid entries shall not be considered.
13. Multiple entries per Participant are allowed but one Participant can win only once.
Selection of Winners
14. Top 3 comments based on the creativity and humorshall be declared winners on a weekly basis
15. There shall be 9 Winners in total with 3 winners per week of the contest during the Contest Period. The Weekly Winners and the Grand Prize Winners shall be referred to as “Winners” collectively.
16. The names of the Winners shall be announced by ITC on facebook.com/BingoSnacks and on twitter.com/BingoSnacks.
17. The Winners shall each receive gift hampers of value Rs. 5oo /-
18. ITC shall contact each of the Winners for his/her contact details and identity proof, and the Prize shall be couriered to the address provided by the Winners. ITC shall not be liable for the Prize being lost due to provision of incorrect contact details provided by the Winners or due to any other reason.
19. It is understood that it will take minimum three weeks for the Prizes to be delivered to the Winners.
20. ITC reserves the right to cancel, modify, extend or withdraw the Contest prematurely at its sole and absolute discretion.
21. The Prizes are neither transferable, replaceable nor upgradeable and no cash payment in lieu of the same will be made.
22. The Prizes are provided on an “as is” basis and ITC shall not be responsible or liable for any deficiency or defect in the Prizes.