|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Federation of Indian Photography
Competition Name : FIP Youth Photographer of the Year 2018
Contest Last Date : 20th June, 2018 & 20th Dec, 2018
Terms & Conditions : https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/32993-FIP.pdf
Entry Form : https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/32993-EF.docx
Website : http://fip.org.in/fipweb/public/youthphoto/youthphotographeryear#
FIP Youth Photographer of the Year
FIP Youth Photographer of the Year 2018 Youth Photographer of the Year contest is an initiative organized by the Federation of Indian Photography to encourage youth. The purpose of this contest is to inspire participants to improve their photographic art skills and develop their vision and to demonstrate their expertise in this field.
Related / Similar Contest : Photompic Photography Contest 2018
We believe that each participant has potential and talent waiting to be discovered. We are looking for the most impressing and valuable photographs. The contest helps young photographers grow and flourish into the next stages of their careers.
1. The Youth contest is open to anyone residing in India; however an entry may be rejected when the sponsoring organization or its agent, in its reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to the contest rules and conditions. The person in charge of the handling of the contest and all FIP office bearers and WC committee members are not permitted to enter the contest.
2. Age Limit: 18 – 25 Years. Entrant must submit a Govt. approved digital document containing the date of birth for age proof.
3. Each entrant must submit a portfolio of 3 digital images with coherence of any subject matter. Judging will be based on the series of images. The set of images can be submitted either in Monochrome or in Colour and not a mixture of both.
4. Entries must originate as photographs (image captures of objects via light sensitivity) made by the entrant on photographic emulsion or acquired digitally.
All final work must be on electronic file. By virtue of submitting an entry, the entrant certifies the work as his/her own (aliases are not permitted) and permits the sponsors to reproduce all or part of the entered material free of charge for publication and/or display in media related to the contest.
This may include low resolution posting on a website. Major computer generated graphics are not permitted.
5. The copyright of each image entered always remains with the author of the image. The contest assumes no liability for any misuse of copyright.
6. The submission must accompany a “Descriptive Caption” in a single sentence not more than 20
words explaining your thought process and objective while creating this set of 3 images. The set should clearly meet the objectives given in the written statement.
Your Caption should clearly state your intention in choosing the work submitted, in order to enable the Judging Panel to consider your work in a meaningful context. Technical details of the image or camera/lens used should not be included. The “Descriptive Caption” should be on a separate sheet without mentioning any name or ID on it.
7. All images must be in RGB/sRGB colour profile and in JPEG format. The maximum image size is 1024 pixels horizontal and 768 pixels vertical at 72 dpi.
8. File Name: Serial Number space followed by title of the image.
Example: Image 1 submitted by any entrant titles “Aim High”, Image 2 “Dream Big”
File Name: 01 Aim High, 02 Dream Big, and so on.
9. The results will be mailed to the entrants and will be posted on website fip.org.in and awarded set of images will also be published in FIP Viewfinder.
Each contest will have 1st (Rs.10,000.00), 2nd (Rs.7,500.00) and 3rd (Rs.5,000.00) in cash prize. “FIP Youth Photographer of the Year” award will have a Medal and a cash prize of Rs.25,000.00. All the winners will get complimentary FIP Life Membership.
The decision of the Judges will be final and no negotiation will be entertained. Entries must be submitted by email to sonabeniwal.fip AT gmail.com