|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Photompic
Competition Name : Its not Dream Its India Photography Contest 2018
Contest Last Date : 01-06-2018
Website : https://photompic.org/
Photompic Photography Contest
Its not Dream. Its India Photography Contest. The Contest which itself is a story of India through the presentation of Talents in the Photo world.
Related / Similar Contest : FIP Youth Photographer 2018
Please read these rules (the Rules) before submitting your photo(s) to Its not Dream. Its India Photography contest. These are General Rules governing all contests hosted by Photompic, unless so specified in the Specific Rules that may be applicable to individual contests.
Entry Last Date
The contest begins on November 23, 2017. All entries must be received through photompic.org by 5:00 PM Indian Standard Time on 1 June 2018.
** Photo entries will be judged based on creativity, quality, originality, responsiveness to the prompt and overall impact along with public can vote on our website
** 100 Points Criteria
** 50 Points ( Juery )
** 50 Points ( Number of Votes by Public – highest number of votes received during public voting period )
** Three top rated ranks will be awarded and denominated as Winner and Runner-ups for Best Photography
** The Photompic will notify the winner via the contact information provided at the time of entry; the Photompic may disqualify anyone who fails to respond to the notification within five business days.
Basic Submissions Guidelines For Photographs
1. The contests are open for online submissions only, through the contest page available on Photompic.org
2. Submissions will not be accepted once the Last Date lapses.
3. Photos submitted must be at least 640 pixels on the shorter side, and no more than 2000 pixels on the longer side. Images should be no larger than 2MB. Photos must be in JPEG format.
4. You may submit as many entries per contest as you wish, unless specifically mentioned otherwise in the contest specific rules. However, you will be able to upload only one image at a time using the websites upload function.
5. You are required to provide a unique title & description for each image submitted.
6. All submitted photos must contain the original EXIF metadata information. However there must be no border(s), logo(s), copyright marks, identifying marks, or any other visible references and/or marks on the image.
7. Basic editing, including colour enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the Photo(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the Photo(s).
8. Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations, and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame is prohibited.
9. Every image uploaded is subject to a moderation process before it becomes visible on the contest page. Better Photography reserves the right to assess and disregard any submitted photo at our its discretion.
10. Photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content, including provocative nudity, violence, human rights and/or environmental violation, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the law, religious, cultural & moral traditions and practices of India, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.
12. A participant who submits any such photos may be permanently banned, subject to Photompic’s discretion, from participating in any future contests.