|You can now ask your doubts / questions. Please go to the the bottom of this page for comments section.|
Organisation : Deccan Education Society’s Shri Navalmal Firodia Law College, Pune
Competition Name : National Bill Analysis Competition, 2018
Contest Last Date : 26-02-2018
Terms & Conditions : https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/33140-rules.pdf
Website : http://www.deslaw.edu.in/
Deccan Education Society’s Bill Analysis Competition
Deccan Education Society’s Shri Navalmal Firodia Law College, Pune. Organises, National Seminar And Bill Analysis Competition, 2018 on 5th & 6th March, 2018.
Related : SASTRA 14th Nani Palkhivala Memorial National Tax Moot Court Competition : www.contest.net.in/33038.html
Bill to be analysed: The National Sports Ethics Commission Bill, 2016.
1. Participation in The National Bill Analysis Competition, 2018 is open to all students pursuing three year LL.B. or Five year integrated law course from any recognised University / Institute / College.
2. The participation is restricted to 20 entries only. The registration will be on first come, first serve basis.
3. Teams may register online on or before 26th February, 2018, 5.00 pm by sending an e-mail stating the same to ‘email@example.com’
4. Team may be of an individual student or of maximum two students.
5. Registration Fee for the Bill Analysis Competition is Rs. 700/- (Per student)
6. This Fee shall be non-refundable.
7. A maximum of Two Teams from each college / university / institute shall be permitted.
8. The email for registration must entail-
** Scanned copy of the Registration Form.
** Scanned copy of the Demand Draft in favour of ‘D.E.S. Shri. Navalmal Firodia Law College’, Payable at Pune.
** Duly filled Travel Form.
9. Participants are required to submit the Hard Copy of the Registration Form and the Demand Draft only on the day of the Competition.
1. Last Date for Registration: 26 February, 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Soft Copies of Written Submission (Analysis), PowerPoint Presentation and Scanned copy of Demand Draft: 26* February, 2018.
3. Submission of Hard Copies of Written Submission (Analysis) in 4 copies and Demand Draft: on 5″March, 2018.
Date & Venue:
1. Qualifying Round – 5th March, 2018 at Kundanmal Firodia Auditorium, FC Campus, Pune.
2. Final Round – 6 March, 2018 at Kundanmal Firodia Auditorium, FC Campus, Pune.
Conduct of the Competition
1. The language of the competition is English.
2. Individual or Co-Authored (max.2) participation is allowed.
3.Once the analysis is submitted, no modification of any form shall be allowed.
4. Identity, logo, mark or name of the college / university / institution must not be inscribed anywhere on the analysis or the PowerPoint presentation. Any violation of this rule shall lead to immediate disqualification.
5. Participants must dress in appropriate formal attire and must carry their college / university/institution I-D Cards for registration purposes.
1. The written submissions ofthe Analysis must contain:
i. Cover Page (White) stating the name of the competition and the name of the Bill analysed.
ii. Table of Contents.
iii. Abstract of Analysis —not exceeding 200 words.
iv. Analysis – not exceeding 2000 words.
2. Analysis must be inclusive of, but not limited to:
i. General Features of the Bill.
ii. Relevance of the subject-matter.
iii. Current laws pertaining to it.
iv. Analysis of proposed bill.
v. Suggestions in that behalf.
3. Parameters for marking:
i. Legal Analysis
ii. Effectiveness of Presentation
iii. Responses to judge’s queries
iv. Overall Performance
4.Format of Written Submission: (4 copies)
** Font Type: Times New Roman
** Font Size: 12
** Line Spacing: 1.5
** Headings: 14 (Bold)
** 1” (2.54cm) margin on all sides.
** Header stating the name of the competition and name of the Bill in Italics.
** Page Numbers at the bottom, right hand corner of the page.
** Participants may follow any one uniform method of citation.
** Appropriate references and end-notes must be included.
** Hard Copy to be submitted on A4 sized white pages, stapled (not bound in any form) and printed on both sides.
** Files or folders for the hard copies are not required.
1. Winner – Trophy + Cash prize of Rs. 10,000.
2. 1“ Runner Up – Trophy + Cash prize of Rs. 7,000.
3 294 Runner Up – Trophy + Cash Prize of Rs. 5000.
Postal Address :
Deccan Education Society’s
Shri Navalmal Firodia Law College, Pune
Gate No.3, Tukaram Paduka Chauk,
Fergusson College Campus, Pune-411004
Tel.: 020- 30866400 / 01 / 02.