Organisation : Pankajakasthuri
Competition Name : 30th Anniversary Logo Graphic Design Contest 2018
Contest Last Date : 15-03-2018
Terms & Conditions : https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/33165-terms.pdf
Website : http://www.pankajakasthuri.in/contest/
|Have questions? Please ask at the bottom of this page.|
Pankajakasthuri Logo Graphic Design Contest
Design enthusiasts, here is the chance to immortalize your design and win prizes too. You are invited to design an anniversary logo graphic to celebrate Pankajakasthuri’s 30 years in Ayurveda.
Related : HimVani Logo Design Competition 2018 : www.contest.net.in/31047.html
The contest is an opportunity to tell the story symbolizing 30 years of Ayurveda, wellness and healing at Pankajakasthuri Herbals.
The logo graphic should contain:
The number ‘30’ or ‘30th’or ‘30 years’
The caption: for life. for ayurveda.
Optional: The word ‘Anniversary’, ‘Since 1988’
Your own creative imagery
Winner gets a cash prize of Rs 15000/- along with a chance to see the design printed on the product packs and other formats of communication during the anniversary year.
Who is Eligible
1. Participants in the Contest (“Participants”) should be between 18 and 25 years of age in order to be eligible to participate in the Contest.
2. The Contest is open to individuals, teams and organizations from across the world but restricted to Indian nationals.
3. The employees of Pankajakasthuri Herbals as well as their family members are not allowed to take part in this Contest.
4. Pankajakasthuri Management reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of this Contest and/ or Terms and Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria.
1. Participants should upload the Logo in JPEG/ JPG/ PNG/SVG/PDF format only.
2. The Logo should be designed on a digital platform and submitted in an editable and open file format.
3. Logo should be designed in color and B&W. The size of the logo may vary from 5cm*5cm to 60cm*60cm in either portrait or landscape.
4. The Logo should be usable on the website/ social media such as Twitter/ Facebook and on printed materials such as b & w press releases, stationery and signage, labels etc.
5. The Logo should be in high resolution with minimum 300 DPI.
6. Logo must be original art – no plagiarism, copyright and/or trademark infringements.
How to Enter
1. Submissions must be received by March 15, 2018.
2. Entries must be submitted by email to digital AT pkhil.com
3. The contestants must also submit the following information:
a) Author’s name
c) Postal address
e) Telephone number
4. Every entry submitted must also include:
A brief explanation about the logo concept
Win cash prizes worth Rs 30,000/-
Consolation prizes for the second and third runner up.
Winner will be notified via email/phone no later than March 31, 2018.
1. Designs will be judged on their concepts, more than technical skill.
2. Winning design may be redrawn by a professional graphic artist at the discretion of the committee.
3. Committee reserves the right to refuse any submitted artwork.