Organization : Department of Posts
Competition Name : Republic Day 2016 Stamp Design Competition
Applicable For : Citizen of India
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Republic Day 2016 Stamp Design Competition:
** Department of Posts is holding a Stamp Design Competition.
Update : India Post Ahimsa Parmo Dharma Republic Day Stamp Design Competition 2019 : www.contest.net.in/38407.html
** The theme of the competition is “Vibrant India”.
Terms and Conditions
1. Entries are invited for ‘Republic Day 2016- Stamp Design Competition’. The theme of the competition is “Vibrant India”. The participants are to make an original design on this subject (should not be copy of picture painted by someone else).
2. Any citizen of India can participate in this contest. The design could be in ink, water, colour, oil colour or any other medium (Computer printed/ printout will not be allowed). The design submitted should be such that can be depicted on the stamps in a visually appealing manner so as to be of interest to philatelic collectors.
3. Participants are free to use drawing paper, art paper or any other type of white paper of A4 size.
4. The following particulars should be written legibly on the reverse of the design:
1. Name of the participant*
5. Full and complete residential address with Pin Code*
6. Phone/Mobile Number*
7. E-mail ID(if Available)
*It is compulsory to provide the information.
5. An undertaking stating that ‘The artwork submitted is original and no copyright issues are involved’ should be sent along with the entry. In case of any legal dispute related to copyright issue, Department of Posts will not be liable for the same.
6. The design should be sent through “Speed Post” only, in A4 size envelope. The participants should mention “Republic Day 2016- Stamp Design Contest” on the envelope in which the drawing is sent.
7. Selected designs will be considered for use on stamps and other philatelic material.
The prize money will be as follows:-
** First prize Rs. 10,000
** Second prize Rs. 6,000
** Third prize Rs. 4,000
The entries should reach on following address by 30.11.2015. The entries received after last date of receipt will not be entertained.
Room No. 108(B), Dak Bhawan
Parliament Street, New Delhi-110001