Organisation : Rin India (rin.in)
Contest Name : RIN Water Conservation Pledge & Win Free Water Saving Nozzle 2018 (Neer Niraintha Tamizhagam)
Applicable State : Tamil Nadu
Contest T&C : https://www.facebook.com/Rin-India-1793385530969335/
|Have questions? Please ask at the bottom of this page.|
RIN Water Conservation Pledge
RIN Water Conservation Pledge is a part of the activation led by RIN for promoting the act of water conservation in the minds of Indiansand is currently being made available in Tamil Nadu.
Related : Colgate Neo Buy & Win Amazon Fire TV Stick Offer 2018 : www.contest.net.in/36684.html
Water scarcity is a major issue in Tamil Nadu! Use Rin powder and save half the water in laundry. You can make a difference from your homes now! Give a missed call to 1800-212-7181 and win a free water saving nozzle from Rin. Come, let’s create a Neer Niraintha Tamizhagam.
How To Pledge?
Step 1: Give a missed call on 1800 212 7181 and this will be considered as signing up for taking the RIN Water Conservation Pledge.
Step 2: You will receive an SMS Confirmation for taking the RIN Water Conservation Pledge.
Step 3: Upon taking the pledge, the first 10,000 consumers will receive a call back with 3 working days. The customer who picks up the call will be requested to provide their details by RIN Customer Care executive.
Step 4: All those customers who have successfully provided their details will receive a confirmation through SMS within 10 working days. The SMSwill provide the details of the dispatch (Air Way Bill Number and a link for tracking their order) of the Water Saving Nozzle. Please retain this reference ID for future correspondence / tracking etc.
If a Customer gives a missed call, but is not within the first 10,000 customers, then the customer will not be eligible for getting a free Water Saving Nozzle, but will be considered as a person interested in taking a RIN Water Conservation pledge.
Selection For Water Saving Nozzle
1. The customer who had given the missed call must in the list of first 10,000 successful and complete details provider to receive the Water Saving Nozzle from RIN.
2. The address mentioned by the customer must be within the above mentioned deliverable areas where our service is being provided. If not, the details will not be further processed for disbursing the Water Saving Nozzle.
3. Customers who were not in the first 10,000 successful Water Saving Nozzle registrants will not receive a call back from the RIN Customer Care executive.
4. Giving a missed call again after the successful registration will not be considered again for Pledge and for disbursing Water Saving Nozzle.
5. The customer in the list of first 10,000 will be called within 3 working days of the missed call. If unavailable, one more call will be made. If the customer fails to answer both the calls from the RIN Customer Care Executive, the consumer will be disqualified from Water Saving Nozzle giveaway.
Terms & Conditions
1. Eco365 is the official partner for RIN to provide the Water Saving Nozzles, all the issues regarding the Water Saving Nozzle (product) must be directed to Eco365.
2. Pledge can be taken without opting for Water Saving Nozzlealso.
3. This Period of RIN Water Conservation activation is valid only in the month of May and Water Saving Nozzles will be disbursed accordingly during the entire month of May or until it reaches 10,000 successful Water Saving Nozzle Recipients, whichever is earlier.
4. By participating in this Pledge, participant grants to HUL the right to publish, broadcast and use in any media, including the World Wide Web, participant’s entry, name and details for promotional and advertising purposes without additional compensation.
5. All disputes pursuant to this pledge shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai.
7. In case if you want to opt out from any sort of communication in future, please call 1800 102 2221.
For more information about the RIN Water Conservation activation please visit Rin India Facebook page. For any queries relating to the Water Saving Nozzle, please reach out to us on +91 9686194711.