|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organization : Department of Posts
Competition Name : 45th UPU Letter Writing Competition 2016
Applicable For : Children up to 15 years of age
Website : http://www.indiapost.gov.in/
Notification : https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/3698-Upload.pdf
45th UPU Letter Writing Competition 2016:
1. Subject : “Write a letter to your 45 year old self”
2. Participants eligibility: Children up to 15 years of age as on 31.03.2016
Related / Similar Contest : India Post Letter Writing Competition 2017
3 Content and form: Composition should be presented in the form of a letter and do not exceed 1000 words length on the given subject.
4. Date & Time: Sunday 3 January 2016 10:00 am to 11:00 am
5. Language: English or any language listed in the 8th schedule of the Constitution of India
6. Prizes (At national level):
a) One First Prize Rs. 5000/- and a certificate.
b) One Second Prize Rs. 3000/- and a certificate.
c) One third prize Rs. 2000/- and a certificate.
d) Consolation Prizes Rs. 1000/- to the best entry from each Postal Circle and certificate.
The best entry at the national level shall quatify as the Official Indian Entry for the International level Competition
The Universal Postal Union shall select the award winning entries. The top three entries will be awarded Gold, Silver and Bronze Medal respectively along with Certificate and album of UPU official postage stamps from UPU.
8. It mav be ensured that each and every entry must have the following details on its first page in respect of the candidates:
1. Candidate’s passport size photograph
2. Candidate’s name.
3. Date of Birth
4. Male / Female.
5. Father’s /Guardian’s name.
6. Name of the School / Institution
7. Full Postal Address.
For further details, please contact the Chief Postmasters General / Postmasters General / Director Postal Services of your Circle / Region. Information will also be available on the Department’s Website.