Organisation : Modern Education Society’s Centre for Talent Search & Excellence
Competition Name : MTSE 2020 Maharashtra Talent Search Examination
Applicable For : Students Studying in Std. VIII, IX and X
Applicable States/UTs : Maharashtra
Application Last Date : 7th December 2019 | 21st December 2019 (Late Fee Rs. 75/-)
Exam Date : 18th April 2020
Website : https://www.mtsexam.org/
MTSE Maharashtra Talent Search Exam
Applications are now available for MTSE 2020 Maharashtra Talent Search Exam on the official website.
** All students studying in std. VIII, IX and X in Govt. recognized schools.
** For appearing at MTSE std. IX, it is not compulsory to have appeared at MTSE std VIII.
** For appearing at MTSE std. X it is not compulsory to have appeared at MTSE std.VIII & IX.
How To Apply?
** Application forms can be obtained from Headmaster / Principal of the School.
** Head of the institutes are requested to demand the No. of Forms required by them for Std. VIII, IX and X on the school letter-head, which shall enable the centre to send the forms accordingly.
** Fees for these forms can be sent to the centre at the time of submission of the filled forms.
** Please return the unused forms if any, along with the filled forms. Individual student can obtain application form by paying the fees in advance.
** The Schools can download the Application Form using the link given below and print the required number of copies of the same.
** Completely filled application forms along with the examination fee should reach MTS office on or before 7th December, 2019.
Download Application Form :
** On submission of application forms, students will receive Acknowledgement and Admit Card. Students should bring this admit card while coming for the examination. Xerox it if necessary.
** In case of individual students the acknowledgement card will be sent to their residential addresses while for students applying through schools or coordinators, the acknowledgement cards will be sent to their respective schools / coordinators.
** If students do not receive Acknowledgement and Admit Card before the end of March, then please contact MTS Office.
For written examination, the centers will be allotted at District or Taluka places. To allot a centre of examination at least 150 Students should appear for the MTS examination (Std. VIII, Std. IX and Std. X together). If the number of students is less, they will be allotted a nearby centre. Students will have to appear at the given center at their own cost.
Examination Center No., Center code, Exam. No. and place of examination will be communicated to the school by end of March. Students should collect the information from school and write the same in the boxes provided on the Acknowledgement and Admit Card. This information will also be available on this website.
Awards & Prizes
Merit list of MTSE will be prepared at two levels.
(a) State Level Merit List
(b) District Level Merit List
Merit list at each level will have urban and rural components. Schools at all district places and within corporation limits will be treated as urban while all schools at villages and taluka places are incorporated in rural areas.
1) State Level Prize : Students appearing in the state level merit list will be awarded State Level Prize of Rs. 1000/- each.
2) District Level Prize : Students who could not secure place in the State level merit list but have made it in the District Level Merit List will be awarded to the District Level Prize of Rs. 400 /-
3) Special Prizes : Rs. 200 /- each will be awarded for those students who could not awarded State or District Prize but have secured marks more than particular marks.
4) Taluka Prizes : Rs. 150 /- each students who could not awarded State or District Level Prize but have done well in their Talukas.
5) Consolation Prizes : Besides these Prize, some students will be awarded consolation prizes of Rs. 100 /-.
6) Merit Prizes : Rs. 5000/-, Rs. 3000/- & Rs. 2000/- will be awarded to the first three students in the state level merit lists of rural and urban areas for each standard. A special prize of Rs. 500/- will be awarded to a student standing first in each paper & every section of written examination.
7) Other Medium Prize : Rs. 400/- will be awarded to a certificate holder having maximum marks amongst Hindi, Urdu, and Gujarati medium studensts.
8) Certificates : The students securing 70 marks or more out of 200 in written examination will be awarded a certificate of merit.
** Last Date of Submission of Apllication – 7th December 2019
** Last Date of Submission of Apllication – 21st December 2019 (with Late Fee 75/- Rs.)
** Written Examination for std. VIII, IX and X will be conducted on – Saturday, 18th April 2020.
** On the basis of written examination the interview of the 10th std. students will be conducted between 25th May and 5th June.
** The letters of interview will be sent between 15th and 20th May.