Organisation : The Chief Electoral Officer, Arunachal Pradesh
Contest Name : Digital Poster Making Competition 2018
Applicable For : Resident of Arunachal Pradesh
Contest Deadline : 28th December 2018
Website : http://ceoarunachal.nic.in/
|Have questions? Please ask at the bottom of this page.|
Digital Poster Making Competition
The Chief Electoral Officer, Arunachal Pradesh invites you to participate in the digital poster making competition that focuses on the theme “Ethical Voting” or “Importance of Voting” with a “Tag Line” for each poster befitting the themes as provided. Posters with local touch would preferred.
Related : MyGov UPSC Logo Design Contest 2018 : www.contest.net.in/38374.html
“Ethical Voting” or “Importance of Voting”
The participants must be a resident of Arunachal Pradesh or bona-fide Arunachali if residing outside.
How To Participate?
Digital entries must be submitted in JPEG file format. The winners would be required to submit the PSD files of the poster when called for.
Submit your Entries Here : https://bit.ly/2zUqnj2
The prizes are as follows;
(I) First Prize : Rs 10,000/- and certificate.
(II) Second Prize : Rs 7,500/- and certificate.
(III) Third Prize : Rs 5,000/- and certificate.
(IV) Consolation Prizes : INR 1,500/- and certificate.
1. Winners will also be required to produce original identity proof when called for.
2. All the work must be original and copying/tracing over images/plagiarism of any other kind will be disqualified.
3. Once submitted for competition, copyrights of the posters with tag line will be with CEO, Arunachal Pradesh.
4. In case of any copyright issue, it will be responsibility of the participant to settle the same. CEO, Arunachal Pradesh would not bear any cost in this regard in case of any dispute at any later stage.
5. The winning entries will be used for ELECTION awareness purposes and any changes deemed fit to improve the same will be undertaken.
6. The judge’s decision on all matters affecting this competition is final and legally binding.
7. The Election department reserves the rights to cancel or amend all or any part of the Contest and/or the Terms and Conditions. However, any changes to the Terms and Conditions or cancellation of the Contest, will be updated/ posted on the CEO’s website.
Last Date for entries is 28th December 2018.
For any queries, contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Chief Electoral Officer of the State supervises the Election work, under the superintendence, directions and control of the ECI. The Election Commission of India has emphasized the greater public information & outreach capacity, transparency, capacity building and empowerment of the citizens by setting up the Website and carrying out awareness campaign.