Organisation : 9X Media Private Limited and INX Music Pvt. Ltd.
Contest Name : Parachute Jasmine Presence Sur Se Shine Tak Contest 2019
Applicable For : Viewers of age between 18 to 25 years
Entries Deadline : 10th March 2019
Website : https://surseshinetak.com/
|Have questions? Please ask at the bottom of this page.|
Parachute Jasmine Presence Sur Se Shine Tak Contest
Parachute Jasmine presence Sur se Shine tak Contest’ will be held on air, online, Facebook on 9XM, 9X Jalwa and 9xTashan, a Channel and website operated by 9X Media Private Limited and INX Music Pvt. Ltd.
Related : Star Marathi Ek Tappa Out Audition 2019 : www.contest.net.in/39438.html
The Activity will be held from Jan 2019 till April 2019. Last day to submit your entries is 10 March 2019.
Who Can Participate?
The Activity is open for, residents of INDIA only. The Activity is open to viewers of age between 18years to 25 years s of age only.
How To Participate?
** Participants can visit the following urls and participate on www.surseshinetak.com.
** Above url’s will allow redirect users / participant to participate (where submissions happen on INX’s erver)
** Users can submit only 1 Entry.
** Participation via Uploading Audio and Video Entry Once users/participants get on the site, they will need to watch Promo / read contest info.
** If they choose to participate, they film their video and audio entries in required formats.
** User will then need to fill rest of the Form fields – Name/Age/Phone/Location – in this case, age would be compulsory field along with a Location dropdown which will display only INDIA as options to whose residents this activity is open to INDIA.
** The user will then be prompted to upload a audio video file.
** One file of audio video is mandatory to continue.
** For audio video entries it is compulsory for the Participant to feature a singing in a audio video.
** In cases where user faces issues in the submission of the data (like corruption, file upload failure, etc.) microsite form will allow the user to resubmit the form.
** After entering all this information they are asked to agree to the Terms and Conditions.
** All Submissions via Online form on Microsite will be stored in the back-end on INX’s Server.
** INX’s Moderators will check to confirm if the video audio content qualifies to bea part of the activity/ contest on microsite.
User Audio + User Video Entries :
Participants permits INX when they accept Terms & Conditions, on submission form, which grants INX permission to use & monetize user uploaded content in any way form on Television (On-Air + all Digital Platforms) in perpetuity- Audio Video Entries (will be uploaded / Monetized on INX’s Server YouTube Channel page) at INX’s discretion – All audio Videos will be uploaded on INX’s Youtube page/ platforms at INX’s discretion.
** Music AUDIO VIDEO featuring Artist along with the selected winners.
** The audio video will be Uploaded, Monetized on INX at INX’s discretion.
** The audio video will be distributed across mobile partners at INX’s discretion.
** All audio Videos will be uploaded on INX .
1. With respect to the Contest, INX shall shortlist 5 winners from valid selected entries received, at INX’s discretion.
2. INX will announce the winners on the aforementioned channels / website on or before the month of April 2019 and that, in any case, will not be later than December, 2019. The winner(s) will be contacted by INX.
1. The participant(s) /winner(s) should be citizens of India, and residing in India to qualify for the Contest.
2. The participant(s)/winner(s) should not have criminal conviction, at any time.
3. The Channel reserves all rights to make amendments to the existing rules without any prior notice.
4. Non-conformance by any participant (s) and/or the Winner(s) of the rules of the Contest will disqualify them from participation or winn ing, immediately, as the case may be.
5. The Winners agree that the footage of any nature with regard to the Winners, video, shall vest w ith the Channel, including but not limited to all intellectual property rights and any other rights for worldwide and in perpetuity.
6. The Winner(s) cannot exchange the Prize for cash equivalent.
7. The Winner(s) shall be solely responsible to get entitled to the Prize.
8. The Winner(s) agree that he/she shall not hold the Channel and/or its employees, responsible for delays in receiving the Prize.