Organisation : Star India Private Limited
Contest Name : Star Movies “Play2020” Contest
Applicable For : Residents of India
Last Date : January 7, 2020
Website : https://www.startv.com/legal-terms-policies/#p2020c
Star Movies Play 2020 Contest
“Play2020” Contest is organised by Star India Private Limited
Related / Similar Post :
Star Gold “Made In China” Film Contest 2019
1. The Participant should be an Indian citizen, residing in India only;
2. The Participant should have completed 18 (eighteen) years of age and above to be eligible to enter this Contest;
3. The Participant should be well versed in the English language – both written and spoken;
How To Participate?
Star India invites all the eligible Participants to review the Contest Questions broadcast on the Channels on each day of the Contest Period during the Contest Time and respond to the same by tweeting the correct answer within the respective Answer Periods in Hindi language from the respective Participant’s Twitter handle and in text not exceeding 280 characters and mandatory and using the Hashtags and Tag, hereinafter collectively referred to as “Content”.
On each day of the Contest Period, the question(s) “ What would the Bollywood remake of this movie be called ?”, (with a different movie name each day) shall be broadcast on the Channels within the Contest Time.
The Participant shall be required to submit their Answer(s) to the Contest Question(s) within the time commencing from 7 PM and ending at 11:59 PM oneach day of the Contest Period
The Participant (s) should only submit Content which is:
i. Relevant to the Contest as specified above. Any Content submitted in any manner or as per the format /specifications other than that as prescribed herein will be disqualified and/or rejected from participating in the Contest.
ii. upload the Content on the Handle, by using the hashtags#StarMoviesPlayAt7 and #Play2020 (“ Hashtags”) and tagging @starmoviesIndia (“Tag”).
The Contest shall comprise of 7 (seven) Contest Questions per day of the Contest Period which will be telecast by Star India on the Channels during the Contest Time. The order and frequency of each Contest Question shall be at the sole discretion of Star India.
Stage 1. Submission of Content
After ensuring that the Content is in compliance with the requirements as set out in these Terms and Conditions and with Clause 1.5 above, the Participant may submit the Content from the Participant’s Twitter handle.
Stage 2. Internal Review
1. Content posted by the Participant will be subject to Star India’s internal review and only a valid Entry (as defined below) shall be considered as valid/correct by Star India for the purpose this Contest.
2. Content without the Tag or Hashtag as specified above will be invalid and will not be considered as an Entry. Content with both the Tag and Hashtags specified above, however having an incorrect answer to a particular Contest Question will be considered invalid.
3. For each individual Contest Question, the Participant is required to tweet the Correct Entry separately during the relevant Answer Period(s). Single tweet answering multiple Contest Questions shall not be qualified as a valid Entry.
4. Upon completion of evaluation, all Entries that are most compliant with the Terms and Conditions herein and provide complete and correct answers/comments to the Contest Questions during the Contest Period shall be shortlisted by the Star India (“Shortlisted Entries”) for the purpose of choosing Winners (defined below) of the Contest.
Stage 3. Result
1. At the end of each day of the Contest Period, from the Shortlisted Entries, a randomizer will be used to select20 (twenty) winners for that particular day (“ Daily Winners/Winners”). It is clarified that Daily Winners shall not exceed 20 (twenty) in number and accordingly the final contest winners during the Contest Period shall not exceed 140 (One Hundred and Forty) in number.
2. The Daily Winners who fulfil all the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions including submitting of valid Documents (defined below) to the satisfaction of Star India shall be entitled to win the Prize (defined below).
Stage 4. Contacting Winners
1. The Winners who fulfill all the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions including submission of valid Documents (defined herein below) to the satisfaction of Star India shall be eligible to win the Prize.
2. The Winners will be contacted via Direct Message (“ Private Message”) to provide their name, age, email ID, address and phone number (“Contact Details”) to email@example.com within 24 (twenty-four) hours of such Private Message
Stage 5: Winners and Prize
The Winners shall be entitled to win gifts/merchandise as may be chosen by STAR at its sole discretion, of price not exceeding INR 1200 (Rupees One Thousand Two Hundred only) (“Prize”).
Stage 6: Delivery of Prize
Star India shall dispatch the Prize to the Winners or courier the same to the address (in India only) as provided and confirmed by the Winners through the Documents as submitted.
Contest to be held from January 1, 2020 to January 7, 2020 each day between the time band of 7 pm to 10 pm